Site not working glass8.eu

On 10/24/2022 at 2:21 AM, Raiderman68 said:

Ive been using curtains for a year now, and it does none of the things you describe. It works flawlessly on Windows 10 LTSC Lot 21H2. I am using my custom images for the frames, and that is all I have it doing.

Curtains 1.jpg

That looks very nice.  How are you doing the rounded corners?

Ultimately, I'm not going to use Windows 10 though. Or 11. Windows 8.1 will be the latest Windows OS I will ever use and support unless Microsoft absolutely gets their a** in gear. After 8.1 gets too old for modern systems, I will switch to MX Linux full-time and that will be that. Hell, MX is already dual-installed on my system and runs amazingly. The only reason why I haven't switched things over entirely is purely because of laziness and because I will always have a soft spot for old (8.1 or lower) Windows OSes.

Edited by AeroSeeker

• 1 month later...

I own all of Stardocks applications. I purchased them to fix the inexcusable and unforgivable aesthetic atrocities the Redmond Reprobates have hurled onto us after they commited digital genocide with Windows 7.

I don't use them because the added bloat and waste of system resources that results from using Stardock applications is more than I can tolerate.

6 hours ago, BJFox said:

I own all of Stardocks applications. I purchased them to fix the inexcusable and unforgivable aesthetic atrocities the Redmond Reprobates have hurled onto us after they commited digital genocide with Windows 7.

I don't use them because the added bloat and waste of system resources that results from using Stardock applications is more than I can tolerate.

I use Coodesker (https://www.coodesker.com/) instead of Stardock Fences. It seems to be less resource intensive, and doesn't embed itself as deeply into the system, but is still quite beta stage software.