Looking for a person with Python programming skills to implement TLS 1.3 functionality in ProxHTTPSProxy REV3e

AstroSkipper

Looking for a person with Python programming skills to implement TLS 1.3 functionality in ProxHTTPSProxy REV3e! matrix.gif

We need a person with Python programming skills to implement TLS 1.3 and its ciphers to the latest version REV3e of ProxHTTPSProxy. Three ciphers associated with TLS 1.3 have to be added to the existing package of REV3e. Its OpenSSL version 1.1.1d already supports TLS 1.3. To assess whether such a project can be realized, the source code can be viewed first, of course. This is the download link of ProxHTTPSProxy REV3e's source codehttps://www.mediafire.com/file/s9027bdxffodbna/cryptography-2.8-py3.4_openssl-1.1.1d.rar/file link.gif
All information about ProxHTTPSProxy can be found in the first post of my thread: 

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome! If there is such a person, I'll be pleased to get your opinion whether such a project is possible or not. I personally cannot estimate the scope and the effort required for such a project, since I unfortunately do not have any knowledge in the Python programming language. jexplique.gif That's the reason for this call. The goal is to get a proxy with the most recent protocol and its ciphers in Windows XP and to future-proof this OS.
Thanks in advance! thanks.gif

Kind regards, AstroSkipper ecrire-ordi.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

• 2 weeks later...

Clarification: First, we need an assessment of the feasibility of this project, described in the first post of this thread. This means, there is no obligation to get involved. Therefore, I would be very happy if someone with the appropriate Python programming knowledge could take a look at the source code to give us their first assessment. yes-us.gif

Kind regards, AstroSkipper jumelles.gif

• AstroSkipper changed the title to Looking for a person with Python programming skills to implement TLS 1.3 functionality in ProxHTTPSProxy REV3e
41 minutes ago, Tripredacus said:

Recommend changing topic title to exactly what it is you want, otherwise this thread will draw spambots.

I changed the topic title to specify the subject more exactly. Is that ok for you, now? I don't want to draw spambots, of course. Were there already any negative experiences before?

Kind regards, AstroSkipper ecrire-ordi.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

• 2 weeks later...

As I mentioned earlier, I'm not a Python programmer. I have never learned or used this programming language. So, as long as there is no one taking a look into the provided source code of ProxHTTPSProxy and giving their assessment, nothing further can be done in this project, unfortunately. Just a reminder! Anyway, hope dies last!

Kind regards, AstroSkipper mail4.gif

Greetings.

More than year ago i'd compiled OpenSSL3.0.0 for WinXP and build on it base two MITM proxy for TLS1.3 - ProxHTTPSProxy+Python3.7 (port 8079) and 3proxy+SSLPlugin (port 3128).

3proxy use less memory and CPU resources.

Best regards.

Edited by cmalex
Links temporarly removed due to inproper license filling.

8 hours ago, cmalex said:

Greetings.

More than year ago i'd compiled OpenSSL3.0.0 for WinXP and build on it base two MITM proxy for TLS1.3 - ProxHTTPSProxy+Python3.7 (port 8079) and 3proxy+SSLPlugin (port 3128).

https://mega.nz/file/CgtnCAAT#yO2JkzJ9cvVfn8RwbatXDFXfsDrxxJP07ygarS1KSVw

Best regards.

Hi @cmalex, thank you very much for your reply  and your download link! I've taken a short look into it, and I have two questions. The version ProxyMII is written in Python, it has not been compiled to an executable exe file, and the proxy has to be executed by proxymii.bat. Is that correct? If so, could it be compiled to exe files? I would like to integrate it in my ProxHTTPSProxy's PopMenu, only with your permission, and credits to you, of course. In this case, a compiled version would be perfect and presumably, necessary, too. I am not familiar with Python, and therefore, I never compiled Python code, either. jexplique.gif But, first of all, many thanks again for your report here and your proxies! smilie-schild-025.gif

Kindest regards, AstroSkipper ecrire-ordi.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

24 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

Hi @cmalex, thank you very much for your reply  and your download link! I've taken a short look into it, and I have two questions. The version ProxyMII is written in Python, it has not been compiled, and the proxy has to be executed by proxymii.bat. Is that correct? If so, could it be compiled? I would like to integrate it in my ProxHTTPSProxy's PopMenu, only with your permission, and credits to you, of course. In this case, a compiled version would be perfect and unfortunately, necessary, too. I am not familiar with Python, and therefore, I never compiled Python code, either. jexplique.gif But, first of all, many thanks again for your report here and your proxies! smilie-schild-025.gif

Does this mean that there will then also be Tls 1.3 support for Xp? Do I see that right? That would be great!:cheerleader:

55 minutes ago, maile3241 said:

Does this mean that there will then also be Tls 1.3 support for Xp? Do I see that right? That would be great!:cheerleader:

As I always say, hope dies last! First, I'll test these proxies, and then we'll see what they do, and how they work. Maybe, a compilation to exe files is possible in the case of ProxyMII. But, you should never praise the day before the evening! You are a German, too, you know what I mean. Anyway, it would be great to have TLS 1.3 system-wide or local wherever it'd be needed in Windows XP. yes-us.gif

Cheers, AstroSkipper matrix.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
correction

Hi to all interested members or visitors, I've tested a bit the ProxyMII version, created by @cmalex. And what should I say, it works. goodjob.gif What does that mean? This ProxHTTPSProxy+Python3.7 version can establish a TLS 1.2 and TLS 1.3 connection to different servers or secure websites in Windows XP. ssupercool2.gif Here is a screenshot of browserleaks.com when using this proxy in Iceape-UXP:

Proxy-MII-browserleaks-ssl-2022-07-15.pn

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 has been disabled, presumably for security reasons. The proxy settings have to be set manually or using ProxySwitch.bat.

Cheers, AstroSkipper ordi1fun.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

And, here is a screenshot taken from a test on the website of Qualys SSL Labs - Projects / SSL Client Test when using this proxy in New Moon 28.10.6a1 (:2022-07-06):

Qualys-SSL-Labs-Projects-SSL-Client-Test smilie-xyz-001.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

8 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

And, here is a screenshot taken from a test on website of Qualys SSL Labs - Projects / SSL Client Test when using this proxy in New Moon 28.10.6a1 (:2022-07-06):

Qualys-SSL-Labs-Projects-SSL-Client-Test smilie-xyz-001.gif

Great! When will there be a link to download it?

13 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:
16 hours ago, cmalex said:

Greetings.

https://mega.nz/file/CgtnCAAT#yO2JkzJ9cvVfn8RwbatXDFXfsDrxxJP07ygarS1KSVw

Best regards.

Expand  

Hi @cmalex, thank you very much for your reply  and your download link! I've taken a short look into it, and I have two questions. The version ProxyMII is written in Python, it has not been compiled to an executable exe file, and the proxy has to be executed by proxymii.bat. Is that correct? If so, could it be compiled to exe files? I would like to integrate it in my ProxHTTPSProxy's PopMenu, only with your permission, and credits to you, of course. In this case, a compiled version would be perfect and presumably, necessary, too. I am not familiar with Python, and therefore, I never compiled Python code, either. jexplique.gif But, first of all, many thanks again for your report here and your proxies! smilie-schild-025.gif

Hi @cmalex, I tested your proxy ProxyMII last night! And I am enthusiastic!  coool.gif It works as it should be. And you are great! :worship: You disabled TLS 1.0 and 1.1 protocol due to security reasons. Is that correct? I provided screenshots of my tests in the posts before. I think I could implement this proxy in my ProxHTTPSProxy's PopMenu as it is, but in case of having compiled exe files, the proxy would be much easier to control. And the RAM consumption would probably also be somewhat lower. What do you think? :dubbio:

Cheers, AstroSkipper ecrire-ordi.gif