Windows Media player 11 WGA (Solved)

Houfino

Hi folks..I have a little problem ... I don't know how to bypass WGA? I installed WMP 11 and he want to verify WGA... I remember that Microsoft released without WGA and now again WGA...I can't find a program without WGA

Sample

wmp-not-valid.png

I only need Czech without WGA "wmp11-windowsxp-x86-CS-CZ"
Somebody has? Quietly multi-language... had a program without WGA ...I lost the program and I don't know where ....Thank you :-)

Edited by Houfino

There is a way if you search on google

But this method requires swapping a dll file inside the installer and I don't think I'm allowed to share any of that stuff on this forum

h: to extract the files from the WMP11 installer use winrar and then to that thing

Před 28 minutami winvispixp řekl:

Existuje způsob, pokud hledáte na google

Ale tato metoda vyžaduje výměnu dll souboru uvnitř instalačního programu a nemyslím si, že mám dovoleno sdílet něco z toho na tomto fóru

h: pro extrahování souborů z instalačního programu WMP11 použijte winrar a pak k tomu

Thank you and it works....I found instructions :-)

How to install Windows Media Player 11 without Windows Authentication We receive a lot of emails about installing Windows Media Player version 11 on a computer that has not passed Windows authentication. The problem is that when you download Windows Media Player version 11 from a Microsoft server (wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe) so during installation your welcome to Windows authentication. The joke is that ... ... the authentication mechanism is only in the installation package (wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe), just rename this file to wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.cab and expand it using Total Commander, and then run wmp11.exe (Windows Media Player 11) and wmfdist11.exe (Windows Media Format 11 Runtime).

As long as we're not talking about circumventing Windows activation in general, I'll let the conversation continue. I just want to make sure that if anyone else posts in this thread, do not discuss circumventing Windows activation but if you have issues like this that may rely on your copy of Windows being genuine and it is...then feel free to discuss. Thanks! 

• Houfino changed the title to Windows Media player 11 WGA (Solved)

I solved..Thank you ...

@Tommy: I understand you ... I didn't need to bypass the activation...

I had one WMP 11 program without WGA ... I lost the program..I couldn't find ... It's a shame ...

I was looking for an archive and nothing everywhere....