Hi People! :)

Hey Everyone! My name is Liam, or the Nerdulater. I have been using 3.1 to XP for more then 5 years. Overtime, my curiosity for Windows and the internet have grown and i used VMware and Virtualbox for 50% of my PC time. (The other 50% is youtube :)) DOSBox addict that installs that and 95 stuff on all the operating systems imagineable. I may only have a celeron, but atleast i have a computer, Mobile people :) I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) so if i'm awkward you'll know why. But i don't mention that 99% of the time. Without ASD, i might not be here right now! ASD is not always bad. Anyways forget that, you can ask me anything on this post. But not personal on my tutorial posts. Also, i make lots of tutorials on how to do this,that and also, don't call me a guest, please. Anyways thats all for now, bye!

On 5/8/2022 at 8:42 PM, Nerdulater said:

Thank you @mina7601 :) and @hpwamr, Good day from Australia!

Sorry Missed your introduction and wanted to also say hi from North East USA.

You said its OK to say anything in this thread and I have a few things I"d like to say RE being on the spectrum. If course, I'm certain you already know this very well ... its (this conflicted) society that tells us what is considered to be (and not be) awkward. I think what you said is so beautiful and said very well:

Without ASD, i might not be here right now! ASD is not always bad.

Without my (so called) illnesses (diagnosed by narcissist medical professionals) , I'm not sure I'd made it this far when deemed "damaged goods'. While I'm not (officially) on the spectrum nor Autistic, I feel quite passionate towards so as I'm a TBI [Tramatic Brain Injury] survivor and have Chiari brain malformation as a result from dating back to childhood. Some might also consider myself to be awkward in social settings (no argument there as I fully admit I DO have social phobia) and out of my comfort zone, but I'm also very keen in other way and my eyes area 'wide open' and I'd like to think I (we) have good intuition and common sense. I feel sorry for people that are uptight and fall prey to the brainwashing and are conditioned with 'eyes closed", has we are not followers when we discover that we have to figure out our own walk to make it through this life. Not saying people that go with the flow are followers, just stating that its not an easy life to go against the grain and fight the (so - called) Normal expectations .

I'm looking forward to reading more from you here.

Welcome to MSFN ;)

EDIT:

Sorry, but I needed to edit that mistakes and add more information because I consider this to be very important and not to be taken lightly. Thankfully nobody said anything until I went back and caught my errors. Errr ... sometimes (all the time ... lol) I'm in brain fog city.

Edited by XPerceniol

Damn man, I thought having my asd was socially unbearable, But since i was 12ish it was starting to improve without intervention. But thats likely since i have minor asd. I have gotten lucky so many times just in my adolescense (spelled that wrong) and it makes me (with a little tear in my eye :) happy to be here and around. I could of died from a broken leg, a split head/skull that could of given me a tmi (sorry if i got that wrong) and i feel bad for you man. All of those above events happened and here i am now sitting on a chair typing this. I will always be happy to be alive and i ask ANYONE, not to give up.

Well, That was a little pull of my heart string :) 

On 5/13/2022 at 9:09 PM, Nerdulater said:

...i feel bad for you man. All of those above events happened and here i am now sitting on a chair typing this. I will always be happy to be alive and i ask ANYONE, not to give up.

Sorry, I've been away and haven't kept up with notifications, been sleeping too much.

NO: Please don't feel bad for me. YES, here we are sitting typing and communicating with others. Remember, never settle for the path of least resistance and we mustn't EVER give up or give in. Only tears when allergies get the best of us all, or a soap-opera ... JK: or am I?! Of course, I am :)

Never change for others or to please society, only what will bring you to a better place.

On 5/17/2022 at 5:10 AM, Mcinwwl said:

Hi, how does it feel to walk upside down all the time? ;)

If you mean autism, it's ok. If you mean my broken leg, it was only in one bone so it was alright and i could start walking in 6 to 8 weeks after that. I dunno if that's a typo or something.

On 5/17/2022 at 8:37 AM, XPerceniol said:

Sorry, I've been away and haven't kept up with notifications, been sleeping too much.

NO: Please don't feel bad for me. YES, here we are sitting typing and communicating with others. Remember, never settle for the path of least resistance and we mustn't EVER give up or give in. Only tears when allergies get the best of us all, or a soap-opera ... JK: or am I?! Of course, I am :)

Never change for others or to please society, only what will bring you to a better place.

Well, I will take your advice, since there's no problem with it. Anyway's i only feel bad if i had a experience close to their's.  Also i sleep for like,4-6 hours. 

I got COVID. Idk which strain but since i am vaccinated, any strain is less severe. All i have is a runny nose and more coughs. My father also tested positive, He's 55 and is doing well too. My mother hasn't tested postive yet but since i was in close contact with her, well you know how that goes.

On 5/17/2022 at 8:11 AM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Kayako Saeki comes to mind.  But can't remember what movie it was where she was walking up/down stairs with basically what looked like broken legs.

Never heard of that name. If you find the movie and if i can watch it free (I don't have netflix because i watch a non-existant amount of movies/tv shows and love youtube so much) I might look at it.

-Nerdulater

Edited by Nerdulater
Typo

10 hours ago, Nerdulater said:

I got COVID. Idk which strain but since i am vaccinated, any strain is less severe. All i have is a runny nose and more coughs. My father also tested positive, He's 55 and is doing well too. My mother hasn't tested postive yet but since i was in close contact with her, well you know how that goes.

Sad to hear that, but treat your body good and try to eat healthy (as possible) and you could add green tea (antioxidant) very good to pee out the nasty bug - you will feel better and likely (as you say) and weak strain of the virus. People still test positive, but the hope is that your body will have some immunity. Another good thing to add to your diet is yogurt (good quality with low sugar content). Do you get enough sun? I struggle with that one, because very important to get nat vit D (not from pills).

Anyway ...

Hope you and your family recover soon.

TC...

~Sal

Edited by XPerceniol

20 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Sad to hear that, but treat your body good and try to eat healthy (as possible) and you could add green tea (antioxidant) very good to pee out the nasty bug - you will feel better and likely (as you say) and weak strain of the virus. People still test positive, but the hope is that your body will have some immunity. Another good thing to add to your diet is yogurt (good quality with low sugar content). Do you get enough sun? I struggle with that one, because very important to get nat vit D (not from pills).

Anyway ...

Hope you and your family recover soon.

TC...

~Sal

Well, I'm out in the sun basically 2-3 maybe 4 hours a day every weekday, Weekends, 1 hour max (Hey, It's the weekend!)I'm young so my chances of death from any disease is low. I'm not a tea or coffee person, but if it gets any worse i might grab green tea (Someone picks it up for me, NOT going to the supermarket) Only medicine i'm taking is meletonin and cold and flu tablets. As you say eat healthy, I am eating a pie as i type this but i'm not a complete junk food addict and not overweight. Anyways i am all good!

-Nerdulater

10 minutes ago, Mcinwwl said:

@Nerdulater I meant living in Australia. You know, southern hemisphere, upside down, I considered it a commom meme template :P

Big misconception is it's very hot, Say that to the three-four floods that happened here! I am in Regional NSW, So i wasn't hit (Well, Almost but i got no flood damage)

Ooh, lemme see that meme! :P