new guy needs help

nelson0331

Hi everyone! I have a question about a windows theme pack I purchased from skinpack.com, It doesn't want to install and keeps sending me a message to do something with the app startisback but I have no idea what I need to do or change to get the theme to install. I'm very bad with computers so I need simple instructions lol. Thank you everyone.

Welcome! And yes, please don't create duplicate topics otherwise it gets confusing when it comes to answering your question. We have a lot of awesome, knowledgeable people here so I'm sure someone will have the answer to your question. :yes:

15 hours ago, nelson0331 said:

Hi everyone! I have a question about a windows theme pack I purchased from skinpack.com, It doesn't want to install and keeps sending me a message to do something with the app startisback but I have no idea what I need to do or change to get the theme to install. I'm very bad with computers so I need simple instructions lol. Thank you everyone.

Please do not copy-and-paste your post as a PM to members that have absolutely ZERO to do with "startisback".

On 3/31/2022 at 1:21 PM, nelson0331 said:

I don't understand what do you mean. Your statement was makes me confusing.