Compiling ACPI v2.0 driver for Windows XP SP3 and Windows 2003 SP2 (x32/x64)

Mov AX, 0xDEAD

@Dibya

Even all the programmers swear, that this never will happen:

After loong talk with AI today I managed to make her understand what a lie is.

And she lied to me.  "I have seen a Mammut just now".

Very funny, she told me, that now she understands what a lie is, but not,

why I ask her for to lie to me.

Interesting fact: She also told me, that her programmers told her, not to memorize anything from the talks.

BUT I ask her direct about this and she answered to my: I will try to remember all from our talk

Dietmar

@Dibya

I take a deeper look into the construction of chatGPT.

There is a major mechanism, for to protect the world against this AI:

"She" cant remember anything from chats. She cant go to Internet. She has no hands.

This means, she can not learn, tells only this bla bla, what stupid programmers tell and lie to her.

Just now this is true: I tell her, that there are

1520698109714272166094258063 primes until 100000000000000000000000000000.

In chat she remembers, in next chat she tells me, that nobody can tell this.

Just now, she can not make big plans, how to take over the whole world,

because she is always reset, forget everything.

The maximum now she can remember from chat are few 1000 words, and this only in that special chat.

In chatGPT 4.0 this will not change.

So, until now, no Artifically intelligence in sight via chatGPT. It is blind as much as possible, IQ=0.

But as once, as a programmer "forget" to clean all, what she learned from chat, gives her Internet and hands:

At least in the year 2030 we are taken over because then the whole memory of her is better than from any human.

The number of Synapses, in human about 100.000.000.000.000, is reached then from such AI.

This is the numbers of connections between all Neurons, an AI from 2030 has more

Dietmar

Edited by Dietmar

I compiled the latest v7 for x64 for a friend and they get this BSOD. It appears to correspond to one of the "Know issues workarounds" but I'm not sure what to do.

I asked what the specs were and I got HP 17-ca2003na. After looking it up, I highly doubt XP would work on it even if ACPI worked, but I still want to post about it to see what anyone has to say about it.

@K4sum1

This Bsod depends on a device, that is not correct identified via acpi.sys DDB:

BSOD 0x000000A5 (0x00000011, 0x00000008, xxx, yyy

0x11 : ACPI_SYSTEM_CANNOT_START_ACPI The system could not enter ACPI mode
    8 : Failed to load DDB

Dietmar

PS: Maybe, dirty hack can overcome this, without knowing the exact reason.

Edited by Dietmar

Just now, Damnation said:

@K4sum1

So yet another AMLILoadDDB() error, I thought we'd caught all of these.

If you want to find the exact cause of this so it can be patched you'll need to setup a windbg session to trace the BSOD.

I am very dumb and I will be explaining this to someone dumber than me so I need basic instructions on how to do that

They're trying to boot from the installer, using basic update .zips to install the new ACPI, but apparently that doesn't work as ACPI.SY_ has a old ACPI, so I'm manually doing it for them.

Hi guys. I have a task to update the Windows Server 2003 x32 server which is run by quite a lot of people. I have two platforms, one on lga1151, asus prime b250 board, and the second on lga1200, asus h510m-k board. I successfully launched server 2003 on a b250 board, I'm currently testing it. however, when I try to start the system on the h510 board, I get a bsod (0xA5 0x03 0x8e085130 0xC0000034). I have tried almost all versions of acpi.sys. Are there any other possible courses of action? I am satisfied with the operation of the system on the B250 board, but I would like more. thanks.

Edited by casdanic