Presentation

teclillass

Hello,
I have been reading the windows 98 section for a long time and it has very good content on the system itself and the programs. I have discovered many things there.

From here I thank those who have participated and helped people like me. From one corner of the planet I still use this system from time to time and it is wonderful. (sometimes hateful)

About me I can tell you that I am a PC enthusiast in general. I have many machines and my favorite is the Pentium 3 at 1ghz with windows 98. The system is very good and the games too.

Language is a limitation for me. I have to translate everything, so my level of participation will be zero or low. but i will read you

regards

Welcome to the forums! You did a fine job translating. Thank you for taking the effort even with your language barrier. It is very much appreciated! When I had more time and didn't use my computer for a lot of newer things, I loved Windows 98 as well. I'd go back to it in a heartbeat but most of my tasks these days require Windows 10 so I'm stuck on it now. I do hope that you'll find a lot of useful content to you though! :)

Hola, Teclillass,

I live in Spain and I love Win98SE, too! I am just finishing up a Pentium 4 build that runs very smoothly.

I also used to have great admiration for XP, but lately I prefer to game in DOS and Win98. I may end up selling my dual-boot 98-XP system for that reason (ASRock 4CoreDual-SATA2). I also use Win7 for watching 3d movies using Nvidia gear.

Anyway, first loves are always special. ¡Bienvenido!

On 28/3/2022 at 0:12, XPerceniol said:

Sí... te pierdas los 98 juegos. Usé 98 y 98SE durante años (y años) después de que estuviera "muerto".

Bienvenido al foro :)

Thank you : )

On 28/3/2022 at 5:44, Tommy said:

¡Bienvenido a los foros! Hiciste un buen trabajo traduciendo. Gracias por hacer el esfuerzo incluso con la barrera del idioma. ¡Es muy apreciado! Cuando tenía más tiempo y no usaba mi computadora para muchas cosas nuevas, también me encantaba Windows 98. Volvería a él en un santiamén, pero la mayoría de mis tareas en estos días requieren Windows 10, así que ahora estoy atascado. ¡Espero que encuentres mucho contenido útil para ti!:)

Google helped me lol

On 28/3/2022 at 12:09, Hlafordlaes said:

Hola, Tecillass,

¡Vivo en España y también me encanta Win98SE! Estoy terminando una compilación de Pentium 4 que funciona muy bien.

También solía tener una gran admiración por XP, pero últimamente prefiero jugar en DOS y Win98. Es posible que termine vendiendo mi sistema 98-XP de arranque dual por ese motivo (ASRock 4CoreDual-SATA2). También uso Win7 para ver películas en 3D con equipo de Nvidia.

De todos modos, los primeros amores siempre son especiales. ¡Bienvenido!

Gracias! Xp también es genial. 

On 28/3/2022 at 14:15, hpwamr said:

Hola@teclillass, hola desde Bélgica y bienvenido a MSFN!   :Hola: 
¡Deseo que disfrutes de los foros!
Que tenga un lindo día. :)
hpwamr

On 29/3/2022 at 2:09, mina7601 said:

Bienvenido a MSFN,@teclillass!

Que tenga un lindo día.

Thank you all for taking the trouble to write.

Regards :worship: