Ad Revenue

I suspect that advertising revenue is low and a very small part of the necessary income, leaving subscriptions and donations as the only thing keeping it alive.

The above is a quote from @Dave-H in a different thread.

I would like to ask for Ad Revenue to be made public if this web site is now going to have constant "banners" requesting members to "donate".

I seek not to overstep my bounds and will cease-and-decist at request.

I just think that the constant "banners" is a bit over-the-top and we-the-members herein should have a better "overall picture" of "costs" we are being asked to cover.

Again, I am not seeking to overstep my bounds, I have been here since December 2019, making me relatively "new" here.

But the question begs to be asked - if we-the-members fully and wholly cover the "costs", then we should also consider REMOVING the "ads" - ALL of them.

Just thinking out loud...

13 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I would like to ask for Ad Revenue to be made public if this web site is now going to have constant "banners" requesting members to "donate".

It will be against Google policy. This site is private site for more than 20 years and if you don't want to donate it is ok but you or anyone else have no right to request anything.
We have collected money for 3 months and that's it. I'm tired of rant and wasting my time on this.

Anyway, no more banners or donation.

Thank you for your support.

• xper locked this topic