Microsoft Windows Update v3/v4/v5

1 hour ago, Leokids123 said:

ME crashes when you visit V6

That's totally normal, Windows Update V6 wasn't made to support Microsoft Windows Millenium Edition. The ActiveX is only for Windows NT (2000 SP3 and newer).

Wow, calm down. V4 ist not completely restored, so there's no guide for it. If we can't restore the new inventory system in V3.1, I'll do a guide. But please be patient, this take a long moment to restore.

Edited by WULover

11 hours ago, WULover said:

Wow, calm down. V4 ist not completely restored, so there's no guide for it. If we can't restore the new inventory system in V3.1, I'll do a guide. But please be patient, this take a long moment to restore.

Yeah it almost restored 

Some changes is required like v4 cant check critical updates, no resultslist.asp

Brief Update. So the search for updates in WUv4 works thanks @WinFX again only unfortunately results.asp is missing because it was not archived properly. It redirects to splash.asp?page=3. That means we can't view or install the updates. I think that we will find a solution for this problem. The Update Catalog is the next project.
Here some screenshots:

cSFwkec.png

xlIegg6.png

nZ0EKCa.png

On 12/2/2022 at 3:01 AM, maile3241 said:

Brief Update. So the search for updates in WUv4 works thanks @WinFX again only unfortunately results.asp is missing because it was not archived properly. It redirects to splash.asp?page=3. That means we can't view or install the updates. I think that we will find a solution for this problem. The Update Catalog is the next project.
Here some screenshots:

cSFwkec.png

xlIegg6.png

nZ0EKCa.png

Wich means that v4 can scan for updates?

42 minutes ago, Miles Prower said:

Here are some screenshots of it in action

Goddamn, Office Update is now working!!! (almost)

I'm super excited about WUv4, especially after seeing the latest news. We are a couple of steps to get it working properly!!!
Hosting a update servers for each version would be the final thing to do, in my opinion.

Cheers!!!!

52 minutes ago, Miles Prower said:

Here are some screenshots of it in action

untitled.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled (1).jpg

untitled2.jpg

WHAT?!?! Office Update site is now work again?! 

I'm so excited and this is what do I want, Office Update site is now work (almost).

9 minutes ago, Dušan Vićić said:

Hosting a update servers for each version would be the final thing to do, in my opinion.

What did u say is what do I want, servers for the WU sites.

3 hours ago, LonghornXP said:

WHAT?!?! Office Update site is now work again?! 

I'm so excited and this is what do I want, Office Update site is now work (almost).

What did u say is what do I want, servers for the WU sites.

Yep correct but all the updates either dont even download or install properly because almost all updates from microsoft their servers are deleted so basically the next step is to host a cabpool for installing all the updates

3 hours ago, Dušan Vićić said:

Goddamn, Office Update is now working!!! (almost)

I'm super excited about WUv4, especially after seeing the latest news. We are a couple of steps to get it working properly!!!

Cheers!!!!

you know @WULover is also making great progress on v4 he even has an lead for the results.asp page