Microsoft Windows Update v3/v4/v5

The download of wayback machine downloader is currently at 29000 out of about 134000. I got a little insight. Error pages are now appearing if the url is not correct and when I enter results.asp I now get page=3.

g5T52Ev.png

MSwnWgb.png

On 5/2/2022 at 9:39 PM, maile3241 said:

There is news. I am downloading the v4 files again. With the --all command after --to... over 134000 files are now downloaded. Files are appearing that I never had before. 
For example, the "shared" folder that was never downloaded for me now appeared. There are now also other logos, such as that of page=3. In the folders of the respective languages, a lot of files have also been added. I'm looking forward to seeing it when it's ready.

0ZjqqOP.png

Here, the "en" folder:

KjeXs0I.png

mtRrGHK.png

Sorry, there's so much I can't get it all in one picture. The list is even longer. This is an excerpt.

There is R1150 and Static_w95 folder too

On 5/2/2022 at 11:39 PM, WULover said:

I got this now 

Windows Millenium Edition-2022-05-02-18-38-00.png

Will the site searching updates?

5 hours ago, maile3241 said:

The download of wayback machine downloader is currently at 29000 out of about 134000. I got a little insight. Error pages are now appearing if the url is not correct and when I enter results.asp I now get page=3.

g5T52Ev.png

MSwnWgb.png

What command did you use to download all of WUv4? Many files download me in 0kb

I downloaded a small amount of WUv4 files today for testing. The actual page did not work, but now the Windows Update troubleshooter works. Because of this command at the end of wayback machine downloader, there are many more images in the shared folder than the one from @LonghornXP.

Here are some pictures:

ONNpdda.png

eW0B3tk.png

On 5/6/2022 at 2:32 AM, maile3241 said:

I downloaded a small amount of WUv4 files today for testing. The actual page did not work, but now the Windows Update troubleshooter works. Because of this command at the end of wayback machine downloader, there are many more images in the shared folder than the one from @LonghornXP.

Here are some pictures:

ONNpdda.png

eW0B3tk.png

Good news, the images and troubleshooter is founded:thumbup

Just small info "toc_expand" icon was founded in v6. Also, the "complete_icon" and "failed_icon" could be replaced from v6 (XP version) and the "mstoolbar_icp_rtl" is for Arabic WU v4.

Edited by LonghornXP

On 5/4/2022 at 1:25 AM, LonghornXP said:

There is R1150 and Static_w95 folder too

Will the site searching updates?

Excuse me for my late answer, and unfortunaly the site doesn't check for updates...

But I know why, I'm trying to solve it don't worry :D.

18 hours ago, maile3241 said:

I have hosted the 134000 files but it still gets stuck at this point.:(

Here are the files if anyone wants it:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5db5rmvygzdn7ex/v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com.zip/file

8HEyzmY.png

Thanks for sharing the files, and you don't need to add &g_sconsumersite after default.asp

18 hours ago, maile3241 said:

I have hosted the 134000 files but it still gets stuck at this point.:(

Here are the files if anyone wants it:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5db5rmvygzdn7ex/v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com.zip/file

8HEyzmY.png

Thanks for sharing the files (btw your files is more than me)

9 minutes ago, WULover said:

But I know why, I'm trying to solve it don't worry :D.

how do u k'now it?

On 5/9/2022 at 5:23 PM, maile3241 said:

16 hours ago, maile3241 said:

If I do not enter g_sconsumersite, I am redirected to fe2.

Me no... Strange

Anyone know a command of wayback_machine_downloader that can download all of wu v5 (the full website) pls?

I also found an interesting thing : wu v4 uses http://schemas.windowsupdate.com/iu/clientinfo.xml

Edited by WULover

Well, I think I couldn't because when I download the files I use this script: wayback_machine_downloader http://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com --to 20050218044725 but it bring me to v6
The only way to did it I use this script: wayback_machine_downloader http://v5.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/v5consumer/ --to 20050218044725 (it's same, but I put /v5consumer/ at the end)