ProxHTTPSProxy and HTTPSProxy in Windows XP for future use

AstroSkipper

20 hours ago, AstroSkipper said:

Hello to all users of my recently released program package ProxHTTPSProxy's PopMenu TLS 1.3 3V3:hello:

The last time, when I released ProxHTTPSProxy's PopMenu 3V1, the feedback was rather poor, i.e. almost non-existent. This time, I really need your feedback! Please, post your opinions, experiences, observations, further suggestions of improvement and so on! And, I would like to know whether you like my program package or not, and why! In any case, it was not an easy work, I changed many things, and I spent a lot of time to do that all. And you certainly know an author of software lives from the feedback of the users! Especially, when everything is provided free of charge! argent1.gif  In any case, I am very curious about your posts. mail0.gif Thanks in advance! thank-you.gif

Cheers, AstroSkipper captain.gif

I forgot to mention that I am very interested in the opinions and experiences of users which have installed my program package ProxHTTPSProxy's PopMenu TLS 1.3 3V3 in Windows XP on an old computer which is less powerful or even slow, and low on system resources like me. Maybe, with a CPU lacking of SSE2 instructions set, i.e. SSE only. Please, post your observations and impressions! I need this kind of feedback! :yes:

Cheers, AstroSkipper matrix.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

17 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

I do all of the testing on a VM, not on real hardware.

vertsennuie.gif A VM is running in a host system requiring real hardware in any case. Therefore, you must have a much more powerful computer than me, otherwise you couldn't run a VM, an OS in an OS. My Windows XP computer is more than 22 years old and can't run a VM. Too low system resources, too slow, and a 32 bit system only. jexplique.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

18 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:
33 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

I do all of the testing on a VM, not on real hardware.

vertsennuie.gif A VM is running in a host system requiring real hardware in any case. Therefore, you must have a much more powerful computer than me, otherwise you couldn't run a VM, an OS in an OS. My Windows XP computer is more than 22 years old and can't run a VM. Too low system resources, too slow, and a 32 bit system only. jexplique.gif

BTW, in your profile, you stated Windows 11 as your main OS. Then, your computer is much more powerful than mine without knowing your exact hardware specs. :yes:

@mina7601! As my beta tester, what do you think about the implementation of Min2Tray in my program package? Do you like it? Does the additional systray icon bother you? Do you use or like the global feature to minimize most of all windows to the systray by right-clicking the close button? :dubbio:

53 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

Yes, I know that. I mean I run the VM in my main system.

35 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

BTW, in your profile, you stated Windows 11 as your main OS. Then, your computer is much more powerful than mine without knowing your exact hardware specs. :yes:

Correct!

3 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

@mina7601! As my beta tester, what do you think about the implementation of Min2Tray in my program package? Do you like it? Does the additional systray icon bother you? Do you use or like the global feature to minimize most of all windows to the systray by right-clicking the close button? :dubbio:

Oh yes, I forgot to say my experience. I am completely fine with it, but the additional system tray icon bothers me.

Just now, mina7601 said:

Oh yes, I forgot to say my experience. I am completely fine with it, but the additional system tray icon bothers me.

What about using Windows XP's native feature to hide inactive or unwanted icons? I described it in my documentation. :) Especially, because of @Dave-H!

18 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

but the additional system tray icon bothers me.

BTW, you need it to change the settings of Min2Tray, maintain the Minimized at startup list or the Bosskey list, and modify the short cuts:yes: But you can hide it and access it using WindowsXP's native feature. :)

28 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

What about using Windows XP's native feature to hide inactive or unwanted icons? I described it in my documentation. :) Especially, because of @Dave-H!

I do use it, though I use it to hide only unnecessary icons. (for example, the Security Center shield icon)

Edited by mina7601

20 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

I do use it, though I use it to hide only unnecessary icons. (for example, the Security Center shield icon)

But, if you already use this feature, why does the Min2Tray icon bother you then? :dubbio:Hide it! :yes: You can access it by clicking the arrow at any time. cursor2.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
correction

34 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

But, if you already use this feature, why does the Min2Tray icon bother you then? :dubbio:Hide it! :yes: You can access it by clicking the arrow at any time. cursor2.gif

Because I forgot that I can hide it as well. I'm sorry for that. Now, I hid it!

(BTW, that emoji in the last of your post is very funny!)

Edited by mina7601

3 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Because I forgot that I can hide it as well. I'm sorry for that.

No problem! I like this native hiding feature! :)

4 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

(BTW, that emoji in the last of your post is very funny!)

Glad to hear you like some of my smileys, too! :yes:

14 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

No problem! I like this native hiding feature! :)

I also do!

14 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

Glad to hear you like some of my smileys, too! :yes:

Yes, because sometimes they can express feelings.