ProxHTTPSProxy and HTTPSProxy in Windows XP for future use

AstroSkipper

29 minutes ago, Dave-H said:

I second that, it's all working very well, and the menu looks great!
:thumbup

Thank you for quick reply and feedback! I am happy to hear that you have no problems either. Your feedback is very important for me! Thanks so far! Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

Edited by AstroSkipper
correction

45 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Working here.  But I have to use a folder with NO SPACES.

Hi @NotHereToPlayGames, I have sent you two PMs without reply! My fixed files are working great with and without spaces in program path. It seems to be a problem on your side. Read my PMs! Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

Edited by AstroSkipper
correction

13 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

And it is NOT path link size.  Even C:\Prox HTTPS Proxy does not work!  Where the PopMenu folder is then at C:\Prox HTTPS Proxy\ProxHTTPSProxy_REV3e_PopMenu_3V1_noUPX\PopMenu

I can't reproduce your problem. In my system it works perfectly. And Dave and mina don't have such problems anymore either. I asked you twice if you replaced the old files by fixed ones in your installation. Please check that and answer my question! :yes:

PS: It's definitely not a problem of path lenght! It was just an assumption.

Edited by AstroSkipper
addition

7 minutes ago, xpandvistafan said:

I third what mina7601 and Dave-H said. It runs wonderfully, and is very useful.

Thanks for your reply and feedback!  Great! I am glad that you have no problems either. A third positive feedback! I am relieved. Thanks so far! Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

6 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Changing it to C:\Prox HTTPS Proxy\ProxHTTPSProxy_noUPX\PopMenu does not work either.  The ONLY way for me to get it to work is to NOT have any spaces in the

ROOT folder

image.png.4b88f664c0f702335340e65ed93eb6a1.png

We should check that via PM. I'll send you a PM!

16 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Please revisit the PM.

You gave me the same EXACT link for both versions - so it appears that I never got the updated version.

Sorry! You're absolutely right. :yes: You never got the fixed files. :no: Mea culpa! Errare humanum est! Sent you a PM! Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

12 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

No prob, lol.

The version you sent me just now WORKS even with SPACES in the path names  :cheerleader:

Great! Sorry for confusion! I gave you the wrong link! :whistle: I think I was a bit overtaxed with PMs, fixing of code, writing replies and providing new files. :yes: Now I am really relieved. Thanks so far! And thanks for your patience! Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

Edited by AstroSkipper
addition