ProxHTTPSProxy and HTTPSProxy in Windows XP for future use

AstroSkipper

11 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

Hi @xpandvistafan, didn't know you'd be interested too. There are really more beta testers here than future users! :buehehe: But anyway, I'll send you a link via PM! And you will be my last beta tester! Too much writing of PMs!

Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

Thanks, I will test it as soon as I get the PM. I will report feedback if necessary or if I have any issues.

Edited by xpandvistafan

I have most of my VM's set up to access a "shared" .vdi "hard drive".

So my VM x86 was seeing everything at "E:\ProxHTTPSProxy_REV3e_PopMenu_3V1" whereas my host machine (x64) was seeing everything at "C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\ProxHTTPSProxy_REV3e_PopMenu_3V1".

I think we can all be on one PM.  That way none of us report something we find that somebody else already found.

13 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I have most of my VM's set up to access a "shared" .vdi "hard drive".

So my VM x86 was seeing everything at "E:\ProxHTTPSProxy_REV3e_PopMenu_3V1" whereas my host machine (x64) was seeing everything at "C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\ProxHTTPSProxy_REV3e_PopMenu_3V1".

Ok, so you test it with and without spaces. Right? And does it work for you? One PM sounds good but I think I'll leave it as it is. Dave and me are working on a special problem which is not a feature of my package. :crazy:

1 hour ago, AstroSkipper said:

Ok, so you test it with and without spaces. Right? And does it work for you?

Yep, it is working with and without spaces using the second set of files.  My tests have been somewhat limited so far.  Correction - see PM.

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

Dave and me are working on a special problem which is not a feature of my package.

I haven't gotten that far yet - but here is the vision I have for this project  --  spoof specific browser engines!

Not sure if that is even possible, but I see that as being what the future really needs.

Doesn't matter if you are running NM27, NM28, St52, St55, 360Chrome v11, v12, v13, v13.5, Pale Moon, Official Chrome, Official Firefox - be able to trick Cloudfare servers into thinking we are on anything we want to spoof.

Because the end user USED TO be able to do that just by changing their User Agent - this no longer works with the "modern web".

1 minute ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Yep, it is working with and without spaces using the second set of files. 

Very good! Glad it works for you! For Dave and mina it's working too. Good news! Fixing was apparently successful.

3 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I haven't gotten that far yet - but here is the vision I have for this project  --  spoof specific browser engines!

But what does that have to do with my project? I don't see the connection. Spoofing specific browser engines? ProxHTTPSProxy? :dubbio::crazy:

11 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Was just "thinking out loud".

Ok, I think if spoofing of specific browser engines was possible, it would be great for Windows XP's life span. :w00t:

Edited by AstroSkipper
correction

19 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Working good so far. No problems until now.

Thanks for your quick reply and your feedback! Glad to hear that you have no problems. Your feedback is very appreciated! Thanks so far! Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

Edited by AstroSkipper
correction

Thanks for your quick reply and your feedback! Glad to hear that you have no problems. Your feedback is very appreciated! Thanks so far! Cheers, AstroSkipper :)

You're welcome. :)