Can GTX750TI 2G run on Win2000?

Win95rtm

I tried to install the black wing cat, the driver was successfully installed, and everything is working normally, but the 7f bsod will appear after restarting, does anyone know how to solve it? (Net.4 has been installed, the driver uses the v34x of Black Wing Cat, the official public version drivers are all like this, there is no problem with the graphics card, and the official public version driver can be used in xp)

5 hours ago, Win95rtm said:

I tried to install the black wing cat, the driver was successfully installed, and everything is working normally, but the 7f bsod will appear after restarting, does anyone know how to solve it? (Net.4 has been installed, the driver uses the v34x of Black Wing Cat, the official public version drivers are all like this, there is no problem with the graphics card, and the official public version driver can be used in xp)

What version of the extended Core do you have installed ?

22 minutes ago, Win95rtm said:

联系过,他不知道,v14也像这样

Try another driver, there may be a problem choosing a bad driver. And Blackwingcat is the owner of the driver and updates, he is the only one who knows them if there is a problem. You said in the beginning that you installed v16e this version of Ximonite? . Also install the extended kernel 3.1 which was released today from BlackWingcat

In order to properly install the version of extended core , you must uninstall the previous versions it > uninstall v16e and try 14b.

Edited by windows2

4 hours ago, Win95rtm said:

Oh, I learned about your project, it's really great, how's it going? How long will it take to complete this project ?

Please, my friend, try to speak English. Like you, I am fluent in French because it is my language, but I had to speak in English so that communication would be understandable to everyone.
With all due respect, thanks.

24 minutes ago, windows2 said:

Please, my friend, try to speak English. Like you, I am fluent in French because it is my language, but I had to speak in English so that communication would be understandable to everyone.
With all due respect, thanks.

Actually, you can speak in your language as long as you provide an English translation to your own post.

MSFN Rule 2.d:

2.d Be mindful of other users on this forum and post in English. If you must post in your native tongue, please include an English translation so that it can be better read and responded to by the rest of the forum members; if it ends up being a useful post, others will be able to view and read it later. This site is unilingual, so be mindful of that when you post.

Edited by mina7601

12 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Actually, you can speak in your language as long as you provide an English translation to your own post.

MSFN Rule 2.d:

I don't force it, just advice :) 

And as you said , He can speak in his language as long as he provide an English translation to his own post. 

19 hours ago, windows2 said:

I don't force it, just advice :) 

And as you said , He can speak in his language as long as he provide an English translation to his own post. 

Oh, I'm sorry, I was originally in English, this edge translated it for me Chinese and sent it

On 2/14/2022 at 2:01 PM, Damnation said:

@Win95rtm

If I can get my ntoskrnl extender working, it should be possible to install an unmodified 368.91 driver on windows 2000.

Before the browser had a little problem, it automatically translated into Chinese, now how about this project

20 hours ago, mina7601 said:

MSFN Rule 2.d:

Dude, it's not that I don't want to send English, but edge translated the English I entered into Chinese, and I didn't pay attention to it. I understand these rules.