ntoskrnl extender for windows 2000

Damnation

3 minutes ago, Club Sportif Sfaxien 1912 said:

Is this project based on XP/2003 Ntoskrnl extender ?

If yes, that would be great !

I'm really looking forward to trying this on Windows 2000

Yes, it is.

21 hours ago, WinWord2000 said:

Hi,where did you in your project is there a release soon?

It is not easy, and perhaps Damnation will tell us to what stage he has reached, I know that these tasks are difficult and require time.

Edited by windows2

20 hours ago, Club Sportif Sfaxien 1912 said:

Is this project based on XP/2003 Ntoskrnl extender ?

If yes, that would be great !

I'm really looking forward to trying this on Windows 2000

We hope so, and as I told , it takes time and effort, be patient, and Damnation will tell at what stage it is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Mov AX, 0xDEAD @Andalu @Dietmar @daniel_k @pappyN4 @George King @Damnation

hello ,

Why don't you allocate a little time every week on one of the weekdays or half a day his name is the day of Windows 2000 and try with Damnation to make this work, there are many who want to use Windows 2000 because it is classic like those who also want to use XP, please agree to this please, Damnation helped you a lot and you should help him too and respond beautifully to his work with you. I am an old and sick man. I wish to see this working on Windows 2000, grant me this wish before I die, and even if you do not care about me, help the man because he is not bad with you .

I am sure you will not let me down

Edited by WinWord2000

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 7:25 PM, WinWord2000 said:

@Mov AX, 0xDEAD @Andalu @Dietmar @daniel_k @pappyN4 @George King @Damnation @Dave-H

hello ,

Why don't you allocate a little time every week on one of the weekdays or half a day his name is the day of Windows 2000 and try with Damnation to make this work, there are many who want to use Windows 2000 because it is classic like those who also want to use XP, please agree to this please, Damnation helped you a lot and you should help him too and respond beautifully to his work with you. I am an old and sick man. I wish to see this working on Windows 2000, grant me this wish before I die, and even if you do not care about me, help the man because he is not bad with you .

I am sure you will not let me down

@Dave-H As usual, no one answered, something really strange :realmad:

There isn't anything strange. The reason why no one answered is because they are not interested in it. And why do you mention Dave-H in this? Dave-H has nothing to do with them not answering!

4 hours ago, mina7601 said:

There isn't anything strange. The reason why no one answered is because they are not interested in it. And why do you mention Dave-H in this? Dave-H has nothing to do with them not answering!

I did not mention @Dave-H because he has a thing with this, I mentioned him because he is their friend and maybe his words are more heard than me and he may join them in this matter, since it is possible and Damnation brought up the topic, why does a project like this stop, maybe Dave-H will bring this topic to them and his words will be more heard From an old man like me, no one respected him.

On 4/29/2022 at 2:44 PM, Damnation said:

If anyone else wants to have a go and try to make this work then just ask and I'll send you the source code.

and as you see Damnation Ask for help :unsure:

Information to Damnation (infuscomus) : The ban on you on the EclecBoard website has been lifted :) 

WinWord2000 (Mox AX,BX in EclecBoard) Grazie a tutti !  :) 

Edited by WinWord2000

On 5/16/2022 at 9:04 PM, WinWord2000 said:

I did not mention @Dave-H because he has a thing with this, I mentioned him because he is their friend and maybe his words are more heard than me and he may join them in this matter, since it is possible and Damnation brought up the topic, why does a project like this stop, maybe Dave-H will bring this topic to them and his words will be more heard From an old man like me, no one respected him.

and as you see Damnation Ask for help :unsure:

Information to Damnation (infuscomus) : The ban on you on the EclecBoard website has been lifted :) 

WinWord2000 (Mox AX,BX in EclecBoard) Grazie a tutti !  :) 

Please sir, do not disturb him, he has not given up on his goal, and he will work on this project when he has a good chance to make it a success.

23 hours ago, windows2 said:

Please sir, do not disturb him, he has not given up on his goal, and he will work on this project when he has a good chance to make it a success.

I'm waiting, I'll see if this wait benefit or not 

Although waiting worries an old man like me when it comes to something uncertain :( 

• 4 months later...

@blackwingcat

Would you maybe have any interest in porting the ntoskrnl_emu extender of XP over to 2000?

I've made some attempts, nothing working as of yet though.

XP acpi.sys - BSOD 0x1E KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED in hal.dll

2k3 storport / storahci - BSOD D1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

---

I'm not skilled at all with kernel level debugging and am not sure how to solve this.

---

Any interest in this?