How To Get MODDED Drivers For Windows Vista x64 For A Dell Inspiron 5570 With Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 And Intel UHD Graphics 620 Both 8 gen..

Where Can I Get Drivers For Windows Vista x64 For A Dell Inspiron 5570 With Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 And Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 Both 8th Generation And Others Because Windows Vista Is Not Officially Supported?

Specifications For Inspiron 5570:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz (shows up on device manager so i don't think i need driver for that)

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 (need driver for that)

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 (need driver for that)

1 TB SSD (it automatically got driver for it so it works fine)

12 GB RAM/Memory (it automatically got driver for it so it works fine)

Laptop

Intel(R) ICH8M-E/ICH9M-E SATA RAID Controller (it automatically got driver for it so it works fine)

Intel Wireless Bluetooth (Need driver for that)

Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller (got driver for that)

Intel(R) Display Audio (it automatically got driver for it so it works fine)

DVD Drive (it automatically got driver for it so it works fine)

Touchscreen (need driver for that)

If i get the WiFi driver working then i could use one of the driver updater/downloader to get the rest of the drivers. I tried a couple of offline driver updater but the gave either the wrong driver or one for a newer operating system. I tried driver for windows 7 and up but they didn't work. i even opened some of the driver for windows 7 and up with 7zip and manually install them with device manager but they also didn't work. USB ports don't work so i use the windows 7 partition to get driver to try an then reboot to the windows vista partition and try to use them, that's my only method of transporting file to it. DOES ANYONE HAVE A MODDED DRIVER OR A METHOD TO WORK AROUND TO GET THOSE PESKY DRIVERS?!

16 hours ago, Love W i n d o w s Vista Look said:

i am asking if you know of a way for me (with clear instructions) or someone else to do it or if someone already did it or some workaround or some other ideas from experts!!!

there is just no drivers compatible with windows vista for this laptop

it's simply too new

22 hours ago, Love W i n d o w s Vista Look said:

i am asking if you know of a way for me (with clear instructions) or someone else to do it or if someone already did it or some workaround or some other ideas from experts!!!

It is pain in the a** to get it up and running under windows 7 and 8.1 let alone vista..

• 8 months later...
On 1/7/2022 at 7:38 AM, Love W i n d o w s Vista Look said:

Where Can I Get Drivers For Windows Vista x64 For A Dell Inspiron 5570 With Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 And Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 Both 8th Generation And Others Because Windows Vista Is Not Officially Supported?

Specifications For Inspiron 5570:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz (shows up on device manager so i don't think i need driver for that)

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 (need driver for that)

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 (need driver for that)

1 TB SSD (it automatically got driver for it so it works fine)

12 GB RAM/Memory (it automatically got driver for it so it works fine)

Laptop

Intel(R) ICH8M-E/ICH9M-E SATA RAID Controller (it automatically got driver for it so it works fine)

Intel Wireless Bluetooth (Need driver for that)

Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller (got driver for that)

Intel(R) Display Audio (it automatically got driver for it so it works fine)

DVD Drive (it automatically got driver for it so it works fine)

Touchscreen (need driver for that)

If i get the WiFi driver working then i could use one of the driver updater/downloader to get the rest of the drivers. I tried a couple of offline driver updater but the gave either the wrong driver or one for a newer operating system. I tried driver for windows 7 and up but they didn't work. i even opened some of the driver for windows 7 and up with 7zip and manually install them with device manager but they also didn't work. USB ports don't work so i use the windows 7 partition to get driver to try an then reboot to the windows vista partition and try to use them, that's my only method of transporting file to it. DOES ANYONE HAVE A MODDED DRIVER OR A METHOD TO WORK AROUND TO GET THOSE PESKY DRIVERS?!

Try using Windows Vista Extended Kernel OS with NTOSKRNL Emu_Extender.

Edited by Brickedandroid