Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

On 2/19/2023 at 3:49 PM, legacyfan said:

she feels much better now and mine is pretty mild (not the severe kind) and we've had covid before so we have antibodies against it now (so I'm not really worried about it)

How are you and how's your mom doing ?

EDIT : I got a nasty burn damage to my gum, annoying pain.

I'll survive, of course. Just need to go to a pharmacy, and I'm lazy. Wait. I've got an idea, I'll send my GF.

Edited by D.Draker

On 2/20/2023 at 5:38 AM, msfntor said:

If you dare to help me a little... Spring is coming and then I will have even less time...

The English are a Western Germanic people, descendants of the Angles, Saxons and Jutes! These were Germanic people came mostly from Denmark. Later were called Anglo-Saxons to distinguish them from the Saxons who remained on the continent. The English language, culture, even the country England ( Angle-land or land of the Angles) began with these people! Now their strongest genetic impact would be in eastern England where they first settled and progressively moved west. As time went on, the Anglo-Saxons became more dominant and practiced an "Apartheid" style system towards the Britonnic people whom they subdued and eventually intermingled with. Though they were pockets of resistance especially in Wales ("land of foreigners" in Anglo-Saxon speech) and also to a lesser extent in Cornwall. Without the Anglo-Saxons, there'd be no England or Wales, it would just be Britannia. Genetically also there is a difference between the Welsh and English, I'll get there soon. The Anglo-Saxon law codes are in fact the only know Germanic law codes firstly written in a Germanic language!! All the other continental Germanic law codes were first written in Latin and were influenced by Roman law. This alone shows the "purity" of the early Anglo-Saxon laws beginning with the laws of King Aethelbert of the old Anglo-Saxon kingdom of Kent (7th century). The continental Germanic laws were called in the Middle Ages "leges barbarorum" in Latin or laws of the Barbarians. Firstly the English are Germanic, because their language is part of the Germanic language family. Germanic people are not all genetically identical either, if you think that, you are wrong. Nevertheless, there are set of genes which may be common among them. Paternal lineages or Y-DNA haplogroups may be used to see which ones occurs most frequently in Germanic populations.

I actually knew it, that's why I always say Astroskipper's English is simply fantastic !
It's very hard to find pictures with Frisian folks !!! @AstroSkipper, greetings, haven't heard from you for a long while, help us with the pics, no ? Thank you !
A Frisian woman from The Netherlands - Doutzen Kroes.

doutzen-kroes-arrives-at-mui-mui-fashion

• 2 weeks later...

Read through some of the convos that happened here, and I have a lot of interesting topics.

To put it flat out, I am a non-binary pansexual person. Whenever you'd tell this to someone, they'd either be heavily supportive, or extremely against it. Most of the time because they don't understand but I love being like this so much because I have never felt so free with who I want to be. Of course, I know I'm a male at biological level. But I prefer not to assign myself to that socially due to aspects of gender I dislike. I have a partner who is transgender, and while there are struggles, mostly with her body dysphoria, stuff goes pretty alright.

To make it clear, I do support opposing ideas. If nobody had their opinions, then what is there in the world? However, the issue in today, is the misunderstanding of truth v. opinions. What we as a society need to know is that people will have opposing opinions, there is no doubt about that. But we also need to accept those opposing ideas and consider them. We also need to know the truth, with the truth being we are living on the planet Earth, and we are just another species sharing this planet with every other animal. We are no more powerful or weak to the rest. By nature, we are mammals. We are just like them.

I keep myself socially gender neutral as I dislike the ideas that different genders are held to different standards and do not get treated equally. It disgusts me that people in this world still believe that women are just an object in your home that raises your kids and cooks' dinner for you. What is exactly the reason why anyone else who is not a women cannot do that? As well as that, pansexuality by definition is the attraction to people regardless of gender, which means to me, I don't care what gender you are. Male, female, nonbinary, etc., I really do not care because for me I find something else much more attractive- personality. Having a strong loving bond with someone you mentally like, instead of just being attracted to them.

Then again, my views on gender and attraction, are still an opinion. That opinion is I support for people to be who they want to be (to a certain extent, you can't be a platypus or a whale), and support the idea of gender being less of a thing in society, which would drive more human like connections among people, in my eyes that is.

I just want a world without conflict. The more I can feel that in my life, the happier I will be.

On 3/8/2023 at 5:11 PM, sunryze said:

I just want a world without conflict. The more I can feel that in my life, the happier I will be.

While I agree, it's a pipe dream. The world is rotten to the core. Expect nothing but the worst from everyone.