Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

I had it too about a year ago, spent little over a week in the room to not infect anyone else. It was like mild cold.

The good part, it was also like getting gratis leave from work!

Edited by UCyborg

3 hours ago, legacyfan said:

I apparently have the covid my mom had now plus all my siblings have it as well (I'm okay thou)

So if you have the flu, keep warm and sweaty under the blanket, and keep your nose under the blanket! No more internet, but keep your hands and nose under the blanket. For at least 2-3 days... and then - it will get better, which I hope for you and the others in your family... drink milk with honey and garlic, sleep...

But if you feel it's getting worse, see your doctor, maybe go to the hospital... In any case, I wish you and your family a quick and good recovery! Most importantly, how does your mother feel after several days?

Edited by msfntor

1 hour ago, msfntor said:

So if you have the flu, keep warm and sweaty under the blanket, and keep your nose under the blanket! No more internet, but keep your hands and nose under the blanket. For at least 2-3 days... and then - it will get better, which I hope for you and the others in your family... drink milk with honey and garlic, sleep...

But if you feel it's getting worse, see your doctor, maybe go to the hospital... In any case, I wish you and your family a quick and good recovery! Most importantly, how does your mother feel after several days?

she feels much better now and mine is pretty mild (not the severe kind) and we've had covid before so we have antibodies against it now (so I'm not really worried about it)

Edited by legacyfan

41 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

she feels much better now and mine is pretty mild (not the severe kind) and we've had covid before so we have antibodies against it now (so I'm not really worried about it)

COOL!

Morissa Schwartz (Dr. Rissy) @MorissaSchwartz

Feb 17

It took my friend 30 minutes to find the cat. If she knew I found it in 2 minutes, I don't think she would talk to me anymore!

FpL92VYXEAcRqEZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

- I've found it in 10 seconds already!:rolleyes:

Edited by msfntor

Best advice for staying calm.

Carpe Donktum @CarpeDonktum

Think about the fact that there could be an asteroid the size of Texas on its way here right now and we probably wouldn't know until it was hours away from destroying the planet. That always helps me.