Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

22 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

i don't like this but i wont stop you from posting it (it would be against the forum rules)  

WHAT you don't like in this post, please?

Maybe we shouldn't make fun of this accident because people are really hurt by it ?...

Sorry that I posted some thoughts which you don't like...

5 minutes ago, msfntor said:

WHAT you don't like in this post, please?

Maybe we shouldn't make fun of this accident because people are really hurt by it ?...

Sorry that I posted some thoughts which you don't like...

its okay @msfntor im not offended by it (and i apoligise if i offended or hurt you by saying what i did)

Edited by legacyfan

i don't really support LGBTQ but everyone has a free will to decide what they want to do or be and i don't want to get in the way of that or hurt anyone because of that (so im sorry for anything i might have done against anyone here for saying i don't like it (including you) and i should have not said what i said

Edited by legacyfan

3 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

But true freedom is the legal right to shout from your rooftop while your neighbor shouts the exact opposite beliefs from his/her rooftop.

Sure, this is true freedom.

Everybody living in the region, will face the same sad consequences: breathe the same filthy air and drink that same dirty water for a long time… Yummy…

...and another video, on YouTube: Toxic Chemicals Are Boiling Out Ohio's Waters

Thanks, Manuel!

- From Manuel's topic here: https://strangesounds.substack.com/p/it-is-quite-honestly-a-miracle

Edited by msfntor

I do *not* define myself as homophobic.  I do believe in "live and let live" and do not condone "indoctrinization" by either side.  I am a "centrist" and do not support "exremism" of any flavor.

That said, I get my haircut at a beauty college because it's cheap and I get it cut about every two weeks.

The beauty college teaches guys and girls.

I always have to tell any new receptionist that schedules my haircut to NOT schedule with a boy!

I always use a sarcastic voice and tell him/her, "I don't know if this is homophobic or sexist, but I am not comfortable getting my hair cut by a boy, it has to be a girl please."

I've come to the conclusion about my parents due to few times when there were some LGBTQ related news, there were either sounds of disgust or negative remarks and me thinking back then c'mon, none of them killed your dog or something.

It'd be weird if I was anywhere on that spectrum, one problem I'll never have, but, strange to think about all sorts of things that people have to (or don't have to) deal with.

I had to search for a bit for me to click that it was really hinting towards ecological accident.

2 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I always use a sarcastic voice and tell him/her, "I don't know if this is homophobic or sexist, but I am not comfortable getting my hair cut by a boy, it has to be a girl please."

I've got a haircut by a guy one or two times, nothing shocking, just different feel, that one guy worked in the salon I visit for a relatively short time and I always signed up for the first free term, so whoever gave it to me got to work on my hair. There were two women and a man, now it's just two women.

Thanks for the laugh about dental hygienist visit!

Edited by UCyborg