Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

55 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Posted over at XP and maybe people will return but I'm not sure of when eventually will come over there so we hold tight to MSFN.

Yes; you've my answer on xpforums...

Aluminum: The Brain Toxin Found Everywhere, Ways to Remove

by Marina Zhang

Jan 6 2023, on theepochtimes.com

Feeling confused, weak, or losing your memory and concentration?

You may be suffering from aluminum toxicity.

Aluminum is an omnipresent metal, found not only in your cookware—as most people already know—but also in vegetables, water, meat, and even vaccines and drugs.

Aluminum accumulates in your organs—especially the brain.

Sitting behind oxygen and silicon, aluminum is the third-most prevalent element in the natural environment and the most prevalent elemental metal in the earth’s crust.

Aluminum is highly reactive and soluble. It’s in the air, soil, water, and plants that absorb the water, including common vegetables. It’s therefore also in the animals that eat the plants.

Plants such as spinach, tea, and some herbs and spices are naturally high in aluminum....

How to Remove Aluminum

A common treatment option for aluminum toxicity is chelation. The patient is given drugs, through a pill or intravenously, that bind to the toxic metals. The drug and the metal are then excreted through the urine.

Chelation comes with some side effects, including burning at the injection site, nausea, headaches, and fever. Since it can also be used to remove essential minerals from reaching toxic levels, chelation therapy may also reduce beneficial minerals.

Some food in the diet may be natural chelators, this includes vegetables that contain sulfur such as broccoli and garlic. Turmeric has also been suggested to contain natural chelating properties.

Insoluble dietary fiber such as wheat bran, vegetables, and whole grains may also remove toxic metals, as studies have shown that the greater the level of insoluble dietary fiber consumed, the lower the level of toxic metals in the blood.

Drinking silica-rich mineral water is also another way of removing aluminum from the body....

MORE: https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/aluminum-the-brain-toxin-found-everywhere-ways-to-remove_4957425.html

Edited by msfntor
highlightings

Home remedies for heartburn

By: Juliane Gutmann

The cause behind heartburn: When the stomach is severely stretched, the seal at the entrance to the stomach can temporarily loosen.

As a result, air or stomach contents rise upwards.

The acidic gastric juice irritates the mucous membranes of the esophagus, which triggers the typical heartburn symptoms.

If gastric juice acts on the mucous membrane of the esophagus for a long time, it can become inflamed and painful, according to the Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care....

Home remedies for heartburn: still water, buttermilk, mustard or potatoes...

Almonds, hazelnuts, cashew nuts, sunflower seeds:

when chewed small, the nut pulp is said to be able to bind stomach acid.

Potatoes, ripe bananas or whole grain products:

These foods contain starch, which can bind excess stomach acid.

Oatmeal: For heartburn, simply chew oatmeal or boil it with water or milk to make an oat porridge.

The starchy grain can absorb excess stomach acid well and due to the high mucilage content, the flakes act as a protective shield for the mucous membranes....

MORE: https://newsrnd.com/life/2022-12-31-home-remedies-for-heartburn--how-oatmeal-to-mustard-relieve-the-symptoms.H1YLngAKo.html

Please enjoy this robot update from Boston Dynamics that will haunt your nightmares

by Harambe

··Jan 19, 2023 · NottheBee.com

It was just under 100 years ago that John Atanasoff invented the first digital computer at what was then Iowa State College.

And now we're here:

One hundred years to get from a primitive vacuum tube setup to a humanoid that can execute a bizarre yet weirdly graceful tuck-and-roll.

article-63c96a988bd7e.gif

The Atlas robot, meanwhile, has quite a pedigree of attributes:

Atlas has one of the world's most compact mobile hydraulic systems. A custom battery, valves, and a compact hydraulic power unit enable Atlas to deliver high power to any of its 28 hydraulic joints for impressive feats of mobility. ...

Atlas's advanced control system enables highly diverse and agile locomotion, while algorithms reason through complex dynamic interactions involving the whole body and environment to plan movements.

Welcome to the future, folks, we've arrived.

Enjoy it before they stick the Chat GPT AI in that robot and the machines take over!!

From: https://notthebee.com/article/take-a-brain-break-and-watch-the-latest-incredible-robotics-demonstration-from-boston-dynamicss-atlas-bot

21 hours ago, msfntor said:
On 1/19/2023 at 1:30 AM, legacyfan said:

22 Ways To Calm Yourself Down

legacyfan you don't think this post tooooooo long, please? and not corrected too...

If I were you I would give the link only...

So could you give the link, please?..

That's my youth, even today!

Pink Floyd - "Delicate Sound of Thunder" New 4k Edition

by HDPinkFloyd

Shine On You Crazy Diamond !..

The source audio (Flac ) is very important factor for a higher sound quality , before uploading ...Flac is compressed without any loss in quality or loss of any original audio data Even compressed by youtube , the quality will remain much higher than say an mp3 file.

DireStraits Greatest Hits Full Album - DireStraits New Album Playlist 2021

by H1

"Dire Straits remains the utmost band to have played such a original music, blending and extracting from some different traditional genres of music, in a recipe never pararreled before. Anytime I hear a song, I can literally hear the foundations of some musical styles and the evolution of them by their unique formula. If I were shipwrecked and lonely on a lost island and could save just one music to listen, it would be their one. Love ‘em like day 1 and here in 2022 to celebrate their endless path till my end."

Whiskey Blues | Best of Slow Blues/ Blues Rock - Modern electric blues

by JAZZ & BLUES

"If you're listening to this tune, chances are, your heart is feeling the blues. Know this: you're not alone, many people have felt as you do. From today, to as long as humans have existed, as long there's compassion, there also will be heartache."

"...when I listened to it today I found it had meditative sounds mixed in between and i actually needed some of that today."

"...What a moment in time to be alive!"

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

He means post the article link only and not its contents.

Haha Mina, finally I'm understood! Thank you!:hello:

First and foremost, I wanted Sal to have the opportunity to read it...

Edited by msfntor