Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

An Inspirational Quote From My Favorite Band (TwentyOnePilots)  spacer.pngLet's take this energy, this focus, this emotion you feel that's obviously negative and let's try to take it and move it somewhere else. Let's kinda aim it at something else. And so I look at art, I look at music, I look at writing and lyrics, I look at a concert, I look at those as moments where people can take the things that they're struggling with and really kind of unleash the and pour them out onto this thing. That's helped me, a lot.-Tyler Joseph

Hope This Helps Someone

Edited by legacyfan

On 1/18/2023 at 11:01 PM, msfntor said:

I could tell he was MAGA because he hadn’t laminated his vaccine card and tied it to a string to wear around his neck.

This is very strange... so in America, the MAGA Republicans carry the NOT laminated vaccination card... why do the "not MAGA" have the laminated card, why...? Who is not MAGA? I'm from Europe and I don't know the American customs... why do they carry these health papers on them so that this is visible to everyone... to whom in principle, friends, police, FBI CIA federal agents? Is this the law in America? I am a poor European using DeepL AND DeepL Write, - please enlighten me...

On 1/19/2023 at 12:50 AM, XPerceniol said:

better to avoid the MAGA republicans and let them be as

- why it's better? Do they scare the others or what?..

Edited by msfntor

9 hours ago, mina7601 said:

I love this.

Me too, it's human and good to love your Country, animals are also often territorial, cats for example... I have always said that we should take the example of animal behavior! This does not mean that we have to lick other people.
- especially the people on the street that you don't know.

Don't lick them, "let them be as"

"You remember this gem?" post:

6ab257c1-b409-4bc7-a35a-55ca86ea6673_108

Something huge is coming...Because I don’t believe in coincidences anymore…

by Strange Sounds

here: https://strangesounds.substack.com/p/something-huge-is-coming

Thank You, Manuel!

"P.S. This is the first part of the newsletter… Another will follow this evening…" - cool

Edited by msfntor

9 hours ago, msfntor said:

This is very strange... so in America, the MAGA Republicans carry the NOT laminated vaccination card... why do the "not MAGA" have the laminated card, why...? Who is not MAGA? I'm from Europe and I don't know the American customs... why do they carry these health papers on them so that this is visible to everyone... to whom in principle, friends, police, FBI CIA federal agents? Is this the law in America? I am a poor European using DeepL AND DeepL Write, - please enlighten me...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

- why it's better? Do they scare the others or what?..

it been weird here recently that's for sure (hopefully all that will change in 2 year)

Edited by legacyfan

14 hours ago, legacyfan said:

"Let's take this energy, this focus, this emotion you feel that's obviously negative and let's try to take it and move it somewhere else. Let's kinda aim it at something else."

This was very nice and thank you for sharing this from them, have to shift the focus away from everything that is (seems) wrong and never walk with head down, I do this and its not good and I said hello today for about 4 people and they did acknowledge my existence, good start for today but feels like I'm relying on other people for permissions instead of self when self if together people compliment self instead of asking for help ask for (pray for) guidance.

Be grateful for what you do have and I"ll try to not let the 'far right' take anything away, there is nothing to take but my clothes and computers and music.

Be mindful and hopefully be true (to yourself and God - mother nature) and be kind; always and never hurt women and children and elderly. Supposed to take care of mother and father while they are alive as my father is in a better place and I KNOW this to be sure, not longer suffering with illness (mental and physical)

Edited by XPerceniol