Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

1 hour ago, msfntor said:

So beware, but be open, especially to this crowd of women!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:...

Essential Tips For Finding A Spouse At A Christian College

SPONSORED·Nov 11, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

Brought to you by The Master's University:

636ecb74cc426636ecb74cc427.jpg

There's only one reason people go to a Christian college: to find a spouse! Don't graduate empty-handed! Follow these tips and snag yourself a godly mate today!

Find a spouse with these handy tips!:w00t:

For men:

Pray that God will guide the bouncy ball you're about to chuck so it will hit your future bride: Aim true, Spirit!

Accidentally throw her name into a rendition of ‘What A Beautiful Name': She'll be flattered when you put her above God and then touched when you repent.

Put a box and stick trap out with an Amish romance novel as bait: Irresistible.

Lift MacArthur Study Bibles to fill out those scrawny arms: And don't skimp out on leg day! Do squats while extending a Scofield Reference Bible at arm's length.

Diligently work under the employ of her father for seven years and then accidentally marry her sister: It'll be a great story for your grandkids.

Learn 3 chords on the guitar: This will put you above the competition.

Go to the quad and say, "I intend to get a stable job, work hard, and have at least 5 children and also I want chickens" conspicuously loud: Guaranteed to work, so you'd better be willing to follow through.

For women:... ... Here: https://babylonbee.com/news/9-ways-to-find-a-spouse-at-a-christian-college

LOLOL!:w00t:

Edited by msfntor

You're a lucky man, @msfntor!

It's interesting how chatty some people are online, even if they're a total loner IRL, though if they're content that way, who is there to judge them?

I've never really been alone, but death comes for us all and I'm the youngest in what's left of my immediate family, it's going to suck some day...can't we just all crap out at once?

9 hours ago, UCyborg said:

, it's going to suck some day...can't we just all crap out at once?

Everyone has his or her time.

But if you think about nuclear war? No thanks..

9 hours ago, UCyborg said:

I've never really been alone

.Cool for you, @UCyborg!

13 minutes ago, msfntor said:

But if you think about nuclear war? No thanks..

Well, no, but the thought of someone close dying and the funeral...you have to keep it out of your mind or it'll drive you nuts...but it's inevitable.

Hope, hope, MORE hope!

Four tonnes of Nazi gold found in buried 18th century palace canister, say WWII treasure hunters

by STUART DOWELL

Four tonnes of Nazi gold have been found in the grounds of an abandoned palace in southern Poland, say WWII treasure hunters.

The group calling itself the Silesian Bridge Foundation said it had it found a buried canister using geo-radar after pinpointing the location with the help of an old SS diary.

Measuring between 1.3 to 1.5 metres long and 50cm in diameter, the cylindrical metal canister was uncovered in the conservatory of an 18th century palace used by Hitler’s SS...

Here: https://www.thefirstnews.com/article/treasure-hunters-say-buried-metal-canister-found-in-18th-century-palace-could-hold-four-tons-of-nazi-gold-30260

Letter revealing last known movements of WWII’s most important looted artwork uncovered

by STUART DOWELL - NOVEMBER 09, 2022

4hlpteevcc8zvm4d8c642.png

Said to be written by an SS officer in 1947, the letter is the first documentary evidence that Raphael’s Portrait of a Young Man was transported at the end of the war from Kraków to Germany.Silesian Bridge Foundation/CC BY-SA 4.0

The mystery behind what happened to the most important painting to go missing during World War II could be a step closer to being solved after the discovery of an old letter.

Said to be written by an SS officer in 1947, the letter is the first documentary evidence that Raphael’s Portrait of a Young Man was transported at the end of the war from Kraków to Germany.

The Silesian Bridge Foundation which is digging for WWII treasure at an old palace in Poland said they received the letter from German sources several weeks ago. ...

More here: https://www.thefirstnews.com/article/letter-revealing-last-known-movements-of-wwiis-most-important-looted-artwork-uncovered-34293

"This the best rain generator fall relaxing me enough for deep sleep."

White Rain  -  Frequency-Shaped Rain Noise Generator

White Noise + Rain = White Rain Noise ?

For the engineer, white noise is a signal that contains all frequencies in equal proportion, or, in other words, a signal whose spectrum is flat. For the mathematician, white noise is a signal made of uncorrelated samples, exactly like numbers output by a random number generator. Assuming that both engineers and mathematicians are right, we conclude that, when a source behaves like a random process, its sound should resemble white noise.

This is exactly what happens with rain. Every drop can be considered as an independent, uncorrelated, sound source. A gentle rain, made of sparse drops, will generate a pitter-patter sound, where you will still be able to hear each drop's distinctive sound. By increasing the rate and the number of drops, a heavier rain starts behaving as a huge random process, and its sound turns white.

Our white rain sound recording is totally natural: no synthetic white noise has been superimposed here. Yet, it sounds close to white noise. Not all rain sounds are white though, mostly because of the environment in which the rain falls alters the color of the sound too. Our recording has been performed in the silence of the night, in a huge space - namely the Harau Valley in Sumatra - and in the absence of any wind, as to produce the most even noise one can get.

This sound offers the exact same spectrum as white noise, and can be used in the same applications in the mind, such as noise blocking or tinnitus relief. If white noise ever sounded too synthetic for your ears, give our white rain noise a try.

https://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/whiteRainNoiseGenerator.php?l=14222840464228211305&d=0

Useful web-based tools you didn’t know existed and will useCarefully selected free web-based tools that I find useful without the need to download anything or having to install any App.

by Xavi Esteve
on July 30, 2021
(5 minute read)

It seems like nowadays you need to download an app for everything you want to do, running out of space on your phone/computer and making it slower while also allowing these Apps to gather your data and spy on you.

But the time where you had to fill your phone and computer with tons of Apps occupying space has passed.

Current advancements in web technology allow us to do a ton of things directly from a web browser like Chrome or Firefox, without the need to download anything or having to install third-party software with escalated privileges that can access way too many information on our phone, or even have to register on an App Store with your credit card and pay for the apps.

It does make me sad to see people paying money to deceiving companies earning millions of dollars for things that are available free of charge. So here’s a list of a few tools that I use daily/weekly and are free, without registration needed and without the need to download anything.

If you know any other free web-based tools that you find useful and can be helpful for everyone else please share them in the comments.

Web Tools here: https://xaviesteve.com/6812/web-based-tools/

2 hours ago, msfntor said:

Useful web-based tools you didn’t know existed and will useCarefully selected free web-based tools that I find useful without the need to download anything or having to install any App.

by Xavi Esteve
on July 30, 2021
(5 minute read)

It seems like nowadays you need to download an app for everything you want to do, running out of space on your phone/computer and making it slower while also allowing these Apps to gather your data and spy on you.

But the time where you had to fill your phone and computer with tons of Apps occupying space has passed.

Current advancements in web technology allow us to do a ton of things directly from a web browser like Chrome or Firefox, without the need to download anything or having to install third-party software with escalated privileges that can access way too many information on our phone, or even have to register on an App Store with your credit card and pay for the apps.

It does make me sad to see people paying money to deceiving companies earning millions of dollars for things that are available free of charge. So here’s a list of a few tools that I use daily/weekly and are free, without registration needed and without the need to download anything.

If you know any other free web-based tools that you find useful and can be helpful for everyone else please share them in the comments.

Web Tools here: https://xaviesteve.com/6812/web-based-tools/

Wow, I never knew there was an alternative for AirDrop, thank you for sharing this!

6 hours ago, msfntor said:

"This the best rain generator fall relaxing me enough for deep sleep."

White Rain  -  Frequency-Shaped Rain Noise Generator

White Noise + Rain = White Rain Noise ?

For the engineer, white noise is a signal that contains all frequencies in equal proportion, or, in other words, a signal whose spectrum is flat. For the mathematician, white noise is a signal made of uncorrelated samples, exactly like numbers output by a random number generator. Assuming that both engineers and mathematicians are right, we conclude that, when a source behaves like a random process, its sound should resemble white noise.

This is exactly what happens with rain. Every drop can be considered as an independent, uncorrelated, sound source. A gentle rain, made of sparse drops, will generate a pitter-patter sound, where you will still be able to hear each drop's distinctive sound. By increasing the rate and the number of drops, a heavier rain starts behaving as a huge random process, and its sound turns white.

Our white rain sound recording is totally natural: no synthetic white noise has been superimposed here. Yet, it sounds close to white noise. Not all rain sounds are white though, mostly because of the environment in which the rain falls alters the color of the sound too. Our recording has been performed in the silence of the night, in a huge space - namely the Harau Valley in Sumatra - and in the absence of any wind, as to produce the most even noise one can get.

This sound offers the exact same spectrum as white noise, and can be used in the same applications in the mind, such as noise blocking or tinnitus relief. If white noise ever sounded too synthetic for your ears, give our white rain noise a try.

https://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/whiteRainNoiseGenerator.php?l=14222840464228211305&d=0

Thank you , hepls with tinnitus !

8 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Thank you , hepls with tinnitus !

Glad to HEAR that from you!:thumbup

But for me, this only increased my ear problems last night... Maybe I listened with too much volume, I think. How did you use this?