Pretty Detox Posts

msfntor

On 1/5/2022 at 5:03 PM, msfntor said:

...about hope for better times, about interesting things for people eager to learn, with beautiful photos and videos, with mood and smiles.... in freedom. So be warned that ugliness and sadness has no place here.

Yeah, I enjoy various music types, actually and newer isn't always better nowadays. I will check out earlier (93) for sure. I remember that year very well, in fact ... 1994 more so and then things started to get hazy (partly my fault)

Starting to get a bit concerned ... hope you're doing better @msfntor

Edited by XPerceniol

4 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

(93) for sure. I remember that year very well, in fact ... 1994 more so and then things started to get hazy

Agree , can't listen anything after that. I'd even say the best is up to 1991 only. Perhaps it has something to do with the eastern countries joining the Western World in 1991 ? They'd better live apart. More isolated West = good quality stuff !

Edited by D.Draker
do I need a reason ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/4618/Homeless-Teen-Is-Reunited-With-The-Dog-He-Had-To-Surrender-Finds-Place-To-Stay

Homeless Teen Is Reunited With The Dog He Had To Surrender, Finds Place To Stay

April 13, 2022

A homeless teen who surrendered his dog to an animal shelter in Mississippi because he couldn't provide for her has been reunited with his dog.