Running GT730 on Windows XP using BlackWingCat nVidia drivers 355

Birkin_Pl

45 minutes ago, Birkin_Pl said:

Windows2000-KB979683-v16a-x86-ENU

31 minutes ago, Birkin_Pl said:

I have updated for

Does this mean you have installed Windows2000-KB979683-v16e-x86-ENU.exe modified by ximonite, not Windows2000-KB979683-v16a-x86-ENU for Blackwingcat ?

34 minutes ago, Birkin_Pl said:

after updating the drivers i've got our of range signal on my monitor :D

Try removing all cables if you have a desktop computer. If you can't, try removing the graphics card and gently cleaning its teeth with cotton swabs, being careful not to scratch any small pieces.

1 hour ago, windows2 said:

Does this mean you have installed Windows2000-KB979683-v16e-x86-ENU.exe modified by ximonite, not Windows2000-KB979683-v16a-x86-ENU for Blackwingcat ?

Yes, firstly I have installed the Windows2000-KB979683-v16a-x86-ENU and after that i have installed the Windows2000-KB979683-v16e-x86-ENU.exe modified by ximonite. When it comes to the signal which was out of range the cable from the monitor got loose, after reconnecting the cable i've got the image, but still VGA graphic and code 10 on my GPU :(

20 hours ago, Birkin_Pl said:

Yes, firstly I have installed the Windows2000-KB979683-v16a-x86-ENU and after that i have installed the Windows2000-KB979683-v16e-x86-ENU.exe modified by ximonite. When it comes to the signal which was out of range the cable from the monitor got loose, after reconnecting the cable i've got the image, but still VGA graphic and code 10 on my GPU :(

Well this is out of my scope because you merged two extended cores, only blackwingcat or ximonite can solve this problem, @Ximonite , does merging the two v16e modified by you ,and v16a   affect the drivers?

Edited by windows2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 7:52 PM, Birkin_Pl said:

@Ximonite @blackwingcat Do you guys have any idea that might help ? Thanks in advance !

I advise you to uninstall the Ximonite update, and go to this BlackWingcat page and talk to him, as I and most people do. Ximonite has been around for a long time and has not appeared on MSFN.

BlackWingcat page : http://blog.livedoor.jp/blackwingcat/archives/1925833.html 

Call him and he will respond to you, but on the condition that you cancel the Ximonite update.

On 1/28/2022 at 9:27 PM, windows2 said:

I advise you to uninstall the Ximonite update, and go to this BlackWingcat page and talk to him, as I and most people do. Ximonite has been around for a long time and has not appeared on MSFN.

BlackWingcat page : http://blog.livedoor.jp/blackwingcat/archives/1925833.html 

Call him and he will respond to you, but on the condition that you cancel the Ximonite update.

Hi windows2,

And how Can I uninstall this update ? The procedure is simillar like in any other programs ? (Control Panel > Add or remove programs ) ?

35 minutes ago, Birkin_Pl said:

Hi windows2,

And how Can I uninstall this update ? The procedure is simillar like in any other programs ? (Control Panel > Add or remove programs ) ?

Yes, exactly, and then reinstall the extended core v16a of BlackWingCat just like you installed it for the first time.

• 4 weeks later...