XS-Leaks (Cross-Site Leaks) Attacks Modern Web Browsers - Possible Mitigation

XPerceniol

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

My joke on my '55 Dodge and '61 Studebaker isn't about their lack of seat belts or airbags, but rather that they both have close to half a dozen ash trays but no cup holders.

3 hours ago, Mr.Scienceman2000 said:

ironic is that those supposed to saves lives but they can also take them away. Few years ago there was recall over failing seatbelt harnesses. And more recent is Takasa airbag recall that affects near all airbag equipped cars from early 2000 onward. Problem is that airbag can harden and explode instead of filling up. I am pretty confident that all cars made from 2000 onward are affected but manufactures refuse recall most until someone dies for it failing and company gets sued. I feel very confident stepping to car with one

Car analogies might seem silly in context computer stuff, though sometimes humorous. Anyone came across old jokes what cars would be like if Microsoft made them?

Admittedly, looking at dark statistics when it comes to car accidents isn't pretty. It was merely few weeks ago that I avoided being involved in the one due to some as***** driving right in front of me in the intersection while I was on priority road. Managed to steer away in time - phew!

And just yesterday, had to take a detour while on the way to work because someone crashed nearby another intersection. The main road goes nicely straight, great visibility. Makes me wonder if the driver was on the phone or woke up with his left foot.

On topic, do you guys allow scripts from xsinator.xyz on XSinator? I don't get consistent results on it with Pale Moon, 4 - 5 reds with xsinator.xyz blocked, 6 reds otherwise.

5 hours ago, Mr.Scienceman2000 said:

ironic is that those supposed to saves lives but they can also take them away. Few years ago there was recall over failing seatbelt harnesses.

I never wear a seatbelt if I'm only IN TOWN.  Law be d@mned!  It's "illegal" in the US to drive without a seatbelt.  DO NOT CARE!  I do not wear a seatbelt if I'm only IN TOWN.

And do NOT feed me the BS that 40mph plus 40mph = 80mph.  IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.  Only thing that EVER happens IN TOWN are "fender benders" and NOT "fatality" types of accidents - PERIOD!

Sure, somebody is going to cite an exception, as an exception can always be found.

SEATBELTS ARE POINTLESS FOR IN-TOWN DRIVING!

4 hours ago, UCyborg said:

On topic, do you guys allow scripts from xsinator.xyz on XSinator? I don't get consistent results on it with Pale Moon, 4 - 5 reds with xsinator.xyz blocked, 6 reds otherwise.

In DcBrowser, get typically 10 Reds, but if in uBlock I allow (so in green) this xsinator.xyz  - so I get 20 Reds!

Edited by msfntor

• 7 months later...
On 12/18/2021 at 5:28 PM, msfntor said:

In DcBrowser, get typically 10 Reds, but if in uBlock I allow (so in green) this xsinator.xyz  - so I get 20 Reds!

I still use DC Browser and was hoping perhaps we could build on it as I don't like 360V12 a all. But might be just wishful thinking.