Can I get Windows Vista fully working on this machine?

kenthe7

Hey there! I found an older laptop in my house, decided to boot it up and it still works. It has an Intel HD Graphics 5500 and a i3-5005U CPU, it has drivers for 7(x64), but not for Vista. Would there be any way I could get the GPU drivers to install&work on Vista? It also has a Realtek RTL8723BE. Thanks!

EDIT: By the way, I was able to install Windows Vista, it's just that I need to get the drivers to work somehow, any help would be highly appreciated! 

Edited by kenthe7

hello my friend how are you

You can find the drivers for Windows Vista on the Driverscape website and you can download them for a system running 32 and 64-bit kernels, and this is the link for the drivers for the graphics card piece through this link

2021-11-19_113142.thumb.png.d805499cc19e21b8c8932bc6db094ee4.png

+ Also review this article: Compatible hardware with Windows Vista because it will help you with the issue of drivers that support Windows Vista

On 11/19/2021 at 9:35 PM, Youssef Pro said:

hello my friend how are you

You can find the drivers for Windows Vista on the Driverscape website and you can download them for a system running 32 and 64-bit kernels, and this is the link for the drivers for the graphics card piece through this link

2021-11-19_113142.thumb.png.d805499cc19e21b8c8932bc6db094ee4.png

+ Also review this article: Compatible hardware with Windows Vista because it will help you with the issue of drivers that support Windows Vista

okay I'll try that