Walmart.com, GOG.com Browser Options for XP?

Used Portable Firefox 52 ESR.

Walmart.com worked great until this month when they updated the website and now it doesn't work. Can't add to the cart. Parts of (Good Old Games) https://www.gog.com/games does not work.

Are there any options in getting these websites to work in XP?

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the games I've got on GOG are from their free deals, and I hadn't tried buying any recently, but New Moon is the only browser I've got which appears to retain complete functionality.

Though, I use New Moon 28 specifically for better compatibility.

On 10/18/2021 at 9:29 PM, medowe said:

I'm unsure how to use NewMoon but I'll try and figure it out.  Portable version preferred.

Just download, extract to a drive or folder of your choice, and create a shortcut to palemoon.exe. A couple of suggestions for running it portably:

For maximum compatibility with modern web sites, 360EE might be a better choice. Google keeps re-inventing the Internet, Moonchild Productions has had trouble keeping up, and @roytam1's browsers are based on MCP's....

Edited by Mathwiz

Thank you everyone! It took a bit of time but I got Good Old Games to work with New Moon 28.

I followed these instructions: https://msfn.org/board/topic/182647-my-browser-builds-part-3/?do=findComment&comment=1206460

A warning, the New Moon thread has 2 major versions, NM27 and NM28. NM27 is the one that is being updated very frequently so you need to go back a few pages to find NM28. NM27 does not work with Good Old Games.

Also, the portable version, while portable still leaves traces of "Moonchild Productions/Pale Moon" in the my app directory when it closes so that has to be deleted manually as well.