Palemoon drama has gotten bad

Wunderbar98

Need Exorcism for a demonic entity called Tobinosaurus , i will bring rain from Tibet and holy water from ganges , cross from pope himself, secret arch of Buddha

unknown.png

Jokes aside , This guy forgot what MPL Is

Edited by Dibya

18 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Maybe it could "in the future" but I ran official Pale Moon 28, latest New Moon 28, and official Pale Moon 30 in several benchmark tests and all tests basically showed the same.

Yes, doesn't look like there's a lot of webcompat related changes yet. I hardly need benchmarks to tell it leans towards the slower side. But these browsers are more about the ability to support specific extensions to me. I'm lost without Tab Mix Plus and ColorfulTabs in other browsers.

11 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I feel like it would be more bloat and I like slim and light - just my preference.

Slim and light browser cannot possibly handle the complexities of modern web.

On 3/1/2022 at 5:45 PM, Sampei.Nihira said:

@feodor2

Try to have a thousand eyes and be very careful my friend.:(

On 2/25/2022 at 10:51 PM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Please stay safe, @feodor2

57 minutes ago, Dibya said:

@Sampei.Nihira  Do you know where you saw last message of Feodor2?

Assume the worst.

I hate to break it to you folks, but this is war and he could be dead already. Or he comes back disabled, with a PTSD and so on.

We shall not assume the worst , their multiple timeline in universe , he might be a Civilian not a Army guy [ My heart is a civilian] , he might have said it as Ukraine not letting male between 18 to 60 to leave.

Pray for him

38 minutes ago, Sampei.Nihira said:

it's been 21 days

Doesn't mean a dang thing!  Or very limited at best.

GitHub has a section to show green squares for how "active" the author is.

Feodor2's projects have always been sparse and have historically gone several weeks between "contributions".

7 hours ago, Dibya said:

We shall not assume the worst , their multiple timeline in universe , he might be a Civilian not a Army guy [ My heart is a civilian] , he might have said it as Ukraine not letting male between 18 to 60 to leave.

Pray for him

I hope he is alive and somehow surviving.

9 hours ago, UCyborg said:

Slim and light browser cannot possibly handle the complexities of modern web.

True word spoken or written ... the internet is bloated with horrible script nowadays.

I hope he will be alive ... will keep him in my thoughts and put out positive energy.

Please keep him within our prayer ,

This madness must end,  Putin will not experience anything , Zelensky will not experience anything a, Leaders comes and goes , it is people who pay for it dearly.

35 minutes ago, Jody Thornton said:

In fact there are postings of the conversation between Moon-Matt before Matt pulled the plug on the DNS hosting.  I just downloaded the screenshots.

Grab some popcorn.  

Hmm, I think you forgot to attach the screenshots?

2 hours ago, Jody Thornton said:

Looks like he has left the Pale Moon team, and while at it, gassed the PM Forum Site on his way out.

What a jerk he is!  Good riddance!!

Anyway, to echo the various messages here, I hope that @feodor2 is alive and safe while he helps save his country!

Слава україні!

c

Edited by cc333

Just now, Jody Thornton said:

Yeah but you can fetch them on the Reddit thread.  I'm not sure that it's against forum rules.

Thanks, just found that as well, it wasn't there when I had checked before.

I'm surprised it all lasted as long as it did. It always felt like it was a day away from falling apart.