License question

XanatosDavid

I'm not yet a user of startallback, but am considering becoming one,

The main hurdle I'm not sure about is how the license is handled, in case of the use in multiple VM's

Can I activate the tool on all windows 11 VM's I use or will i run into issues when trying to activate on more than one windows installation?

I use various VM's with different Dev Environments for different projects to always keep everything compartmentalized, as sometimes updates break things and its most convenient to have a separate VM for every project and don't have to wary that an update for project A may break projects C and D.

Cheers

David

2 hours ago, Tihiy said:

No, that will consume additional license

That does not sound fair I'm one user why should i need to pay as if i would be multiple people.

Don't you have any license options for all PC's a single user personally owns with no quantity limitation?

Also when I clone the VM and it gets a new MAC address as it needs such that i can use multiple at once, would that void the activation?

idk what VMWare changes when cloning the VM in comparison to just copying by hand, but I guess keeping the HDD serial should be doable.

I'll think about it... I'm not yet convinced the value proposition is good, OpenShell + Explorer Patcher has no such limitations + is free.