StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

Brilliant, brilliant add-on for Windows. Couldn't live without it. 

Any chance at all that SAB can manipulate the size of Office title bars? And override the naff defualt coulouring?

And also, colour in title bars that don't use the default or configured highlight colouration? E.g. Explorer, settings etc etc...

(Please forgive if this has been asked before)

Hello,

Since I installed the latest version of StartAllBack 3.8.6, my toolbar has disappeared (see attached image), and I am extremely annoyed.
Indeed, this Toolbar allowed me to add an additional “Quick Launch” bar.

TNX for yr help

TaskbarProperties2.jpg

39 minutes ago, coucou said:

Hello,

Since I installed the latest version of StartAllBack 3.8.6, my toolbar has disappeared (see attached image), and I am extremely annoyed.
Indeed, this Toolbar allowed me to add an additional “Quick Launch” bar.

TNX for yr help

TaskbarProperties2.jpg

Please try to unlock the taskbar before attempting to add/remove toolbars. This FAQ has been asked and answered on 1 Aug.

9 hours ago, ZombyWoof said:

Any chance at all that SAB can manipulate the size of Office title bars? And override the naff defualt coulouring?

Office uses custom title bars, so I don't think that's possible.

Edited by mina7601

That's not helpful. Collect crash dump at least

1) Import this registry key http://startisback.com/Enable_Crash_Reports.reg

2) Create C:\dumps folder

3) Crash

4) Send me dmp file from C:\dumps folder

I used version 3.7.x with "7+ Taskbar Tweaker" successfully, but i upgraded to 3.8.x to begin using Windhawk, but Startallback make most mods impossible to run.

Is there any way it can work ?

Cause there are some features needed...

On 8/27/2024 at 5:40 PM, win98seFQ99 said:

Please try to unlock the taskbar before attempting to add/remove toolbars. This FAQ has been asked and answered on 1 Aug.

IT works :D TNX

However, I can't move the entire QuickLaunch block to the left (see image bellow)

Regards

QuickLaunch33.jpg

13 minutes ago, coucou said:

However, I can't move the entire QuickLaunch block to the left (see image bellow)

If after an unlock you increase the height of the taskbar to double you can then drag any added toolbar around to different locations > up, > along >down. Then reduce the taskbar height and lock.

Edited by PGomersall

15 hours ago, PGomersall said:

If after an unlock you increase the height of the taskbar to double you can then drag any added toolbar around to different locations > up, > along >down. Then reduce the taskbar height and lock.

That's what I already did without succes :(

Any idea?

I'm sad that no one else seems to have my bug. Or it's good that nobody does, but bad for fixing it. I just can't not reproduce it, it literally always happens. But I guess most people have taskbar icon combine on since it doesn't happen with that

3 hours ago, sana said:

I'm sad that no one else seems to have my bug. Or it's good that nobody does, but bad for fixing it. I just can't not reproduce it, it literally always happens. But I guess most people have taskbar icon combine on since it doesn't happen with that

There's a logic bug somewhere, judging from crash reports. Can't reproduce though. Your steps are not enough, some specifics in config / multimon or other apps must be a trigger