StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

@Tihiy
You probably won’t answer, but..
I'm just wondering if it is possible to enable this "Details pene on the bottom" item via the Registry Editor?
I mean having a Preview pane on the right and the Details pane in the bottom, without using the SAB..
tia

2023-04-26.png

@Tihiy Do you found the issue SAB always don't remember the explorer window status maximized instead of that its being restored explorer window after we restart or logout-login user?

PS: It happens if we are in Explorer "Windows 10 Ribbon UI" and "Mica effect on top" unchecked.

Edited by Manoes

27 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

That may happen if you use dark theme for system only

That's right, but without SAB, the text is white on a black background (with dark theme for system only).

Please add the function to keep triangle buttons (chevrons) for expanding folders when mouse moves away from navigation pane, similar to this in classic explorer:

image.png.deaf1a9acd273c4b89d38a21efd57ada.png

Edited by sunnyrio

4 hours ago, sunnyrio said:

Please add the function to keep triangle buttons (chevrons) for expanding folders when mouse moves away from navigation pane, similar to this in classic explorer:

Windows 11 does not fade out expandos

Say what happened to the Mica effect in the folder-properties etc.? It's gone again for me after SaB added it a while ago. I'm running SaB 3.6.4 and Windows 11 22621.1555.