StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

First of all, thanks Tihiy for developing this great app. I am not sure if I would want to use Windows 11 without it ^^

I'd like to report a couple of (admittedly very minor) bugs that I stumbled across. While I suspect you have your hands full fixing more serious bugs that MS adds with various Windows updates, maybe you can take a look anyway.

• First thing that is a little anoying is the white flash for XP-style flyout menus. Strangely, the problem is not so pronounced in the OBS recording, but it can be seen in the following clip: https://www.veed.io/view/1e4a9028-4128-4ff3-a819-78d426d020a3?panel=share

• The next bug occurs in Windows 7-style Explorer and is an incorrect mouseover tooltip for the "New Tab" button. It occurs when an Explorer window is opened for the first time after booting, not via taskbar or start menu, but via a third-party app like the download panel of the browser or via OneDrive:

Screenshot_20221230_135845.png.64bd31dd9c9b83d0144df2f0a12eb432.png

• Also, when opening multiple tabs, only the last one opened can be closed via the menu. For the others, just a Windows error sound is heard:

61811285_Screenshot2022-12-30154751.thumb.png.9a89bd7ab53d6bb4b238e228b220fcf5.png

Again, I know these are very minor bugs, but I wanted to report them anyway :P

Best regards

Hi,

I'm having a problem.

Unchecking the option "Classic context menus" doesn't bring back the standard Windows 11 menus.

I tried reinstalling the app for all users, to no avail.

It would be great if there was a fix for this.

Best regards,

Vizal

hi

The tabs in Windows Explorer 10 mode are very bad, so I use Windows 11's own Explorer mode, but I had two problems that would be great if you could solve them.
First of all, I wanted you to put a new option to move the copy paste cut options in Windows 11 explorer mode because the copy and paste options are very similar and if it is possible to move them so that it is copy first then cut and paste is better than first cut and then copy and paste
Secondly, a very used option for me in Explorer Windows 10 mode is the permanent delete option in the form of a tab next to the delete option, because in Windows Explorer 11 there is only delete to the trash, which is done again and you have to permanently delete from the trash again. It would be great if you could put this permanent deletion option as a tab next to the normal deletion option in Windows Explorer 11 mode, or allow adding, deleting, or moving options in future updates.

Thank you very much, I would appreciate it if you apply these two items in the next updates

17 hours ago, omid said:

hi

The tabs in Windows Explorer 10 mode are very bad, so I use Windows 11's own Explorer mode, but I had two problems that would be great if you could solve them.
First of all, I wanted you to put a new option to move the copy paste cut options in Windows 11 explorer mode because the copy and paste options are very similar and if it is possible to move them so that it is copy first then cut and paste is better than first cut and then copy and paste
Secondly, a very used option for me in Explorer Windows 10 mode is the permanent delete option in the form of a tab next to the delete option, because in Windows Explorer 11 there is only delete to the trash, which is done again and you have to permanently delete from the trash again. It would be great if you could put this permanent deletion option as a tab next to the normal deletion option in Windows Explorer 11 mode, or allow adding, deleting, or moving options in future updates.

Thank you very much, I would appreciate it if you apply these two items in the next updates

I confirm that the tabs in windows 10 mode are not ergonomic at all, this could be better arranged.

I was using QTTabBar under 21H2 but under 22H2 in windows 10 explorer mode QTTabBar no longer works.

What should be left is for end users to choose whether or not they want to natively activate tabs in windows 10 explorer mode to give them the option of using external software.

5 hours ago, gsrd90 said:

I was using QTTabBar under 21H2 but under 22H2 in windows 10 explorer mode QTTabBar no longer works.

Why tho? Latest version seems to work ok. You can disable tabs using vivetool.

Hello

How to replace Powershell shortcuts with Command Prompt in Start Menu right-click ?
SAB put Powershell shortcuts automatically (without SAB, I don't have Powershell shortcuts) and it's really annoying :thumbdown

Thanks