StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

Hello, when using enhanced taskbar the system tray icons are missing, there is only clock.

When I disable enhanced taskbar everything works normal.

This happened after StartAllBack update from 3.5.5 to 3.5.6 which I did yesterday and today restart the PC.

W11 22H2 22621.819

Screenshot 2022-12-13 090527.png

On 12/13/2022 at 9:26 AM, asdf.qwert said:

Hello, when using enhanced taskbar the system tray icons are missing, there is only clock.

When I disable enhanced taskbar everything works normal.

This happened after StartAllBack update from 3.5.5 to 3.5.6 which I did yesterday and today restart the PC.

W11 22H2 22621.819

Screenshot 2022-12-13 090527.png

I did notice that the tray icons were on my secondary monitor (left). All I did to fix this was to switch secondary monitor to primary and then back.

Hotkeys for Quicksettings(actioncenter) and Notifications not working for me since Windows updated to 22623.1028.
Now with 22623.1037 the same. When i disable Startallback, the hotkeys are functionally again.
The other hotkeys (Win+E, Win+Alt+ESC, Win+W etc.) all work as usual, with startallback activated.
Hope this will be fixed soon.

greetings

sananda

edit: with new Version, Hotkeys working again :D

greetings

Edited by sananda

windows was acting goofy, restarted, system would not start windows, had to refresh windows, and now on every attempt to reinstall or run SAB explorer crashes and i get this... even as administrator.

image.png

StartAllBack fixes a bug in Windows 11 File Explorer related to setting folder type. This is great, but I would like to know if this is intentional or just a fortunate side effect.

The bug is that (without StartAllBack installed) you cannot set a folder tree to any type, other than General items, on removable drives and you cannot override the automatically discovered folder type on fixed drives. Here's a video that demonstrates these bugs.

I'm trying to get Microsoft to at least acknowledge this bug (it has been reported many times on feedback hub) and it would be helpful to know what StartAllBack changes to eliminate the problem. Does StartAllBack replace Windows 11 File Explorer code with Windows 10 File Explorer code?