StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

On 10/24/2022 at 5:03 PM, bapt said:

If you are talking about the option also present in ONE, I asked it quite a while ago, never got an answer :rolleyes:

Like the weird bug (or novelty of SAB), to add Powershell entries in the right click of the Start Menu while not present when SAB is uninstalled (this menu is custom), 
So this is not a new Windows behavior :D

To confirm that SAB does not behave "correctly" with Windows

Without SAB 1939418411_WSAB.PNG.7771088dbfa79ca1f79901e5cdb7b5aa.PNG

With SAB a6aa.jpg

And if we add a 'shortcut' in this menu, sometimes some do not appear

It would be better if SAB could just read the contents of the corresponding folders (like before)

I'd like to see the notification area totally hidden when there are no notifications at all. In Windows 11 v21H2, this was the case. In win11 22H2 however, there is always a notification area, even if you've disabled all notifications and if there are no notifications at all. See attached image:

image.png.f00cc84c0d8880d6c12c8794db907fdd.png

I noticed a very small bug on 3.5.3.3540 and 22621.755. I have a Surface Laptop studio and when I switch between tablet and laptop mode the icons on the taskbar space out wider to make them easier to touch. The issue is when I go into tablet mode on occasion they will get wider normally but when I switch back to laptop mode instead of the spacing shrinking back to normal the icon spacing will become extra wide, even wider than in tablet mode. This doesn't happen every time. I tried a different user profile and also reinstalling SAB without settings. I also had it happen on the production 3.5.3 build.

Edit just to add my taskbar is on top, I have small icons, Large icon spacing and labels always shown.

Edited by mackid1993

On 10/19/2022 at 12:26 AM, barchee said:

Hi! After upgrading to 22H2, this weird margin started to appear every time I open Action Center with the taskbar set on the left. Any way to fix it?

1512410079_.png.d82b06483238b350282273a8a22688b9.png

Any progress towards this bug anyone? It really p***es me off.

I also noticed the same glitched margin appears if you open Action Center and then get a notification (although it gets fixed by re-opening the center)

Since last update (W11 22H2) ALT + TAB and Win + TAB stopped working, had to disable "Использовать улучшенную панель задач"

Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22623.730 (ni_release)

also

winget install startallback
Failed in attempting to update the source: winget
Failed when searching source: winget
An unexpected error occurred while executing the command:
0x8a15000f : Data required by the source is missing

No packages were found among the working sources.

Edited by DeVolf

On 10/31/2022 at 3:08 PM, mackid1993 said:

I noticed a very small bug on 3.5.3.3540 and 22621.755. I have a Surface Laptop studio and when I switch between tablet and laptop mode the icons on the taskbar space out wider to make them easier to touch. The issue is when I go into tablet mode on occasion they will get wider normally but when I switch back to laptop mode instead of the spacing shrinking back to normal the icon spacing will become extra wide, even wider than in tablet mode. This doesn't happen every time. I tried a different user profile and also reinstalling SAB without settings. I also had it happen on the production 3.5.3 build.

Edit just to add my taskbar is on top, I have small icons, Large icon spacing and labels always shown.

@Tihiy I saw the latest build 3.5.3.4545 posted on Twitter. That seems to have resolved this tablet mode spacing issue. Thank you for that! I appreciate you taking the time to fix such a minor annoyance!

Edit: Nevermind, still having this issue. It's minor though.

Edited by mackid1993

Hi I wanted to change taskbar progress bar from green to blue, I'm assuimng that this info is storred in msstyles, but I can't find default one, only plain8 and windows7, where I can change it?

2022-11-04 08_40_40-.png

2 hours ago, nyorbee said:

Hi I wanted to change taskbar progress bar from green to blue, I'm assuimng that this info is storred in msstyles, but I can't find default one, only plain8 and windows7, where I can change it?

2022-11-04 08_40_40-.png

I think it is hardcoded.

The hover background of elements in the default style of taskbar and start menu use a texture in the form of gray rectangle with rounded corners and dark border, so in dark theme the dark borders looks like blured. Can you invert border colors for dark theme to more bright, like Windows does in its interface?

Edited by xap4oru

On 6/3/2022 at 9:23 AM, Mikaelo said:

Hi @Tihiy thank you for your project and your effort. Please, will it be possible to add checkbox for disabling of the taskbar thumbnails preview 🙏

THNX

Hi everybody, please any working solution for disabling taskbar thumbnails preview? I had used a 7+ Taskbar Tweaker for a long time but it causes the Explorer restarts. I don't used it. Reg hack doesn't work too.  GPE solution doesn't work for me - Win 22H2 22621.755. @Tihiy is it chance to implement this into SAB?

Thnx.

Edited by Mikaelo