StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

Hello again. Can you add the 'Show WSA Apps in folder' feature for Start menu?

WSA = Windows Subsystem for Android

These shortcuts are located in 'All Apps'
(C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs)
and have the following syntax: 

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps\MicrosoftCorporationII.WindowsSubsystemForAndroid_[SOME-DIGITS]\WsaClient.exe /launch wsa://[PACKAGE-NAME]

E.g.

C:\Users\Vlad\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps\MicrosoftCorporationII.WindowsSubsystemForAndroid_8wekyb3d8bbwe\WsaClient.exe /launch wsa://jp.ddo.hotmist.unicodepad

Edited by ruvlad

On the taskbar properties, Icon margins:

when I change the size, all that changes is the position of the start button (moves slightly left or right) but all other icons remain in original position.

Windows 11 insider preview build 25182

hi. please remove the black/translucent layer from taskbar thumbnails. it looks uggly (especially on 60 Hz monitors) when moving from one thumbnail to other while hovering them.

Screenshot 2022-08-22 215644.png

Edited by salandreika

15 hours ago, salandreika said:

hi. please remove the black/translucent layer from taskbar thumbnails. it looks uggly (especially on 60 Hz monitors) when moving from one thumbnail to other while hovering them.

Screenshot 2022-08-22 215644.png

And is it possibly to hide thumbnails through the check box?

On 8/19/2022 at 12:01 PM, VvonHistria said:

This will be strange. I looked up and could not find anyone asking about this. Must say that I love ASB and everything worked fine for the past 8 months.

As of 1 day ago, whenever I touch settings of in SAB configuration, I have several apps automatically opening - Publisher, Power Point, Outlook, Signal, Tor etc - seemingly have nothing to do with SAB. I uninstalled SAB and it worked fine when I was tinkering with regular Win taskbar settings. Installed it back, I open configuration, and as soon as I change ANY setting in Start Menu - apps start popping up. Am I nuts? Am I missing something?

Unfortunately, I had to uninstall SAB on one of my computers. Have 2 licenses, SAB works perfectly fine on one DELL XPS 13, but couple of weeks ago totally misbehaves on the XPS 17.

Really? Nobody has this issue of several apps randomly starting?

Quick question; Is there any way to implement the exact Windows 11 orb into startallback? The one representing windows 11 doesnt quite look the same. Or if someone have a link to an exact svg start orb.

That would be awesome!

13 hours ago, KrazyLurt said:

Quick question; Is there any way to implement the exact Windows 11 orb into startallback? The one representing windows 11 doesnt quite look the same. Or if someone have a link to an exact svg start orb.

That would be awesome!

have a look at devianart. there you can find almost everything. here are some of them

https://www.deviantart.com/start-orb-artists/gallery/

Inserting a start button is very easy - click the plus symbol on the right side of the taskbar and select the desired button.

1741379344_Screenshot2022-08-29070820.jpg.a3bcf1a284b6c2b7528b6e023790d0f4.jpg

Edited by Kleine Eule 73

The Windows 11 default one and the one in SAB look exactly the same before you press/select it, I will check later if it is the same for the other two states (hover over and selected) but I seem to remember it may be different.

Edited by helmutcheese

10 hours ago, helmutcheese said:

The Windows 11 default one and the one in SAB look exactly the same before you press/select it, I will check later if it is the same for the other two states (hover over and selected) but I seem to remember it may be different.

No, theres is quite a bit difference, hence why I asked. See the attached picture.

Kleine Eule 73, yeah diviantart of course is the go-to but I haven't found one exact or near exact one.

diff.png

Edited by KrazyLurt

32 minutes ago, KrazyLurt said:

No, theres is quite a bit difference, hence why I asked. See the attached picture.

Kleine Eule 73, yeah diviantart of course is the go-to but I haven't found one exact or near exact one.

diff.png

maybe you can find a suitable icon for your desktop here

https://icons8.com/icons/set/windows-11