- Fixed New tab missing in Ribbon File menu

- Fixed tearing with restyled address/search bar

- Fixes for snap group taskbar context menu

- Fixes for tabs on newer Dev/Beta

- Fixed text not fitting in Spanish translation

- Scaled All Programs scrollbar

- Disabled showing start menu on active monitor by default

Edited by Tihiy

Unfortunately, the new taskbar search button is not yet available in the program. I was hoping it would already be there, it's been in the insider builds for quite some time. Let me show clearly what I'm talking about if you don't understand.

This link

spacer.png

Edited by kukata81

Too bad, I was just thinking of buying a license, but I don't like half-assed stuff. I don't see what's wrong with him. It's better than that round magnifying glass. It is not professional to bring personal bias into a project. You could have left a choice of whether it was the new or used the old way. Good luck!

This will be strange. I looked up and could not find anyone asking about this. Must say that I love ASB and everything worked fine for the past 8 months.

As of 1 day ago, whenever I touch settings of in SAB configuration, I have several apps automatically opening - Publisher, Power Point, Outlook, Signal, Tor etc - seemingly have nothing to do with SAB. I uninstalled SAB and it worked fine when I was tinkering with regular Win taskbar settings. Installed it back, I open configuration, and as soon as I change ANY setting in Start Menu - apps start popping up. Am I nuts? Am I missing something?

Edited by VvonHistria

Hi, I VERY much love this program. It made the switch from Win7 to 11 bearable for me.

I'm writing about an issue that I did not find being discussed yet. When right clicking a shortcut inside the start menu and selecting Delete, the shortcut deletion confirmation dialog opens. The Windows 7 start menu stayed open when deleting a shortcut, however StartAllBack's start menu closes when this dialog is shown. It would be very neat if it could behave like the Win7 version.

Keep up the awesome work, @Tihiy!