StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

14 hours ago, ruvlad said:

1) StartAllBack 3.4.2 and 3.4.3 results in Explorer.exe restarts when making a Win+Tab combination, is there a workaround? For now this is solved if you completely remove SAB from startup list. (Windows 11 Beta Channel, 22621.* = RTM)

Please provide crash dump / details

Hello, first of all thank you for the class work with the project :)

I use Windows 11 22H2 (22621.160)

The program works very well for me so far, only one problem I have. As you can see in the picture

Screenshot_125.png

I cannot download version 3.4.3 of StartAllBack (with previous versions I had no problem downloading them) since by clicking on the download button of its official page it is not downloaded and shows what you can see in the attached captures.

I can only download it using a German proxy (I live in Spain). Does anyone know what is happening or why the discharge of StartAllBack 3.4.3 is not allowed from Spain?.

Thanks and regards...

Screenshot_20220615_132732.jpg

Screenshot_20220615_132914.jpg

Edited by Songokuh

I do not know if it will be something temporary, but the truth is that it has been like that since version 3.4.3 came out and it does not seem to be solved, especially considering that it only happens from IPs of Spain.

What I fear is that now I already have the StartAllBack registered with your license, but what would happen if you had to activate the program with your license if the problem persists and StartAllBack cannot connect with the activation server?

Is there no way to communicate this problem to the authors of the program?

Cheers...

I just checked after reading Tihiy that the problem is only manifested with my wired Internet connection. On the other hand, when I connect my computer to my smartphone therefore using the 4G mobile network I can download the Starttallback without problems. I must clarify that the IP of my wired Internet connection is dynamic and changes just by turning off and turning on the router. So and tried to change IP several times, but unfortunately without any effect.

Cheers...

Wondering - is there any plan to add a Windows 11-style taskbar theme/msstyle by default?

At the moment, the taskbar can be skinned to look like Windows 7, 8 and 10 - it seems a bit strange that there's no option to make it appear like Windows 11, given that the program targets Win11. 

Edited by Soex

Apologies if this has been addressed before; I did some searches but couldn't find anything:

When 'dynamic transparency' is enabled, the taskbar clock and taskbar labels (if activated) can be hard to see if the font colour and wallpaper are similar.

Is there any setting that can add a drop-shadow effect (one supposes in the taskbar background colour)?