StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

9 hours ago, Tihiy said:

No. There's no scenario to affect this setting - except when you check it yourself. Please find when this happens exactly.

It does return to checked state if i do restart and logout sometimes

image.png.2f19c500f1763c52566638b3f8c27930.png

On 4/26/2022 at 12:28 AM, ruvlad said:

[Suggestion] Can you add a "High Legibility" option (similar to macOS System Font High-Legibility Alternates) that will activate original Segoe UI font's "ss01" feature to render more distinguishable glyphs?

Probably the implementation of this feature would require forced baking "ss01" into a separate font (by default) and embedding it into the app, which AFAIK cannot be done due to the license restrictions of Microsoft's Segoe UI font.

So, I decided to bake these fonts myself and upload them here, maybe it will be useful to someone:

https://mega.nz/folder/HK4gWCpZ#Zu3VQQ8_sgGzaKnpaKwDaA

Install these fonts (in segoeui_ss01.zip) via "Install for all users" button.

image.png.2c7d8bc6fcd0c9d6fc368270e6d15b5a.png  

12 hours ago, Tihiy said:

- Fix dark mode scrollbar for operation status window

Can I ask you to repaint one more thing? When I create a toolbar through this menu

image.png.6cd56f4e63f2329bdd1f2c5848400892.png

my custom toolbar's pop-up doesn't use a dark scheme

image.png.256366c27e49bd77619e045256833815.png

Edited by ruvlad

Unfortunately, a few reboots later it is back to same, searching my Apps opens the other SEARCH window (the Magnify Glass on taskbar), and I cannot type in the either box again.

I am going to update to latest Win11 DEV (two builds in two days but big build jump) and latest Edge DEV both today (11th) and see what happens.

Anyone else notice that tooltips get messed up when hovering over the notification area icons? This tends to happen when changing Light/Dark mode in Windows - the tooltips become messed up with light/dark color blended in them and stay this way...

sab_messed_up_tooltips_after_changing_light_dark_mode.png

Does anyone have issues getting this to run on Win11 build 22616.1? I can't get it working. Whenever I try to reinstall it, explorer reboots and StartAllBack doesn't launch.

14 minutes ago, RYU81 said:

need to fix classic context menus,winrar 6.11 not appear in context menus.i must use the normal to show up.

Set 'Legacy context menus' on WinRAR Integration page.

Hey!
Loving the tool so far.
One small issue, when I'm altering my taskbar with StartAllBack all my tray icons become visible all the time, and there is no option to hide/uncollapse them. Is this something known? I'm on Windows 11 and the 3.3.9d version of StartAllBack.

Cheers

On 5/11/2022 at 2:16 PM, Tihiy said:

Thank you for all your work, not all developers would even try to keep up with a moving target like a Beta Windows. Hope there are no more significant changes on the current Beta build.

Edited by mfarmilo

9 hours ago, sunnyrio said:

Where is "always show scrollbars"? I've looked through every page of startallback and can't find it.

It's in system Settings - Accessibility - Visual Effect

20 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

It's in system Settings - Accessibility - Visual Effect

I already have that turned on, and for example in MS Word, when the mouse is not hovering over the scrollbar, it disappears.

I thought this was a startallback setting?

Edited by sunnyrio