StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

How can I show the bar? With the latest version of Windows 11 and version 3.3.1 of the program, it is as follows:

P.S. Problem solved.

2022-04-04-2.png

2022-04-04-3.png

Edited by kukata81

StartAllBack 3.3.5

- Fixes for new beta builds

- Show desktop button is hidden if disabled in taskbar settings

- Larger weather taskbar tile is used in some cases

- Bluetooth tray icon will open control center on beta builds

- Kludged forced All Programs refresh after installing new app

Hi there.
@Tihiy, thanks for the excellent app, it is very useful!!!  :thumbup

I have one question if no one is against.
Is there a way to enable only the Win 10 calendar with a big clock flyout, but the rest is left as it is?
I mean using the 'Windows 11 flyouts' from drop-down menu instead of 'Windows 10 flyouts' one..
Thanks in advance.

spacer.png

Greetings, thank you very much for this wonderful program, very friendly and very useful.
I have a question about the additional functionality.
Is it possible to add a function to change the keyboard shortcut for switching the language layout?
For example, is it possible to switch the language when Caps Lock is pressed, and turn on the Caps Lock key functionality with Shift + Caps Lock?

6 hours ago, AEBus said:

Greetings, thank you very much for this wonderful program, very friendly and very useful.
I have a question about the additional functionality.
Is it possible to add a function to change the keyboard shortcut for switching the language layout?
For example, is it possible to switch the language when Caps Lock is pressed, and turn on the Caps Lock key functionality with Shift + Caps Lock?

I think the Keyboard Manager of Microsoft PowerToys can do this: https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys

On 4/7/2022 at 9:09 AM, VitalS said:

Is there a way to enable only the Win 10 calendar with a big clock flyout, but the rest is left as it is?

What is the rest? I just compared the two, and aside from the useful addition of the time in the Win10 one (the only place you can see seconds), they're all but identical.

31 minutes ago, rseiler said:

What is the rest? I just compared the two, and aside from the useful addition of the time in the Win10 one (the only place you can see seconds), they're all but identical.

By the "rest" I meant the other buttons (Speakers, Language) that this tweak changes too.
Well, not the buttons, but their flyouts..
Try to restart PC or at least sign out/in and you should see how they will change.

14 minutes ago, AEBus said:

Can you show me how to set the Caps Lock button to change the language layout through the Keyboard Manager of Microsoft PowerToys? I can't figure out how to do it.

Just put Caps Lock on the left side and ALT+Space on the right, or Shift + Caps Lock, whatever the keyboard combo is:

grafik.png.79ecc122935ee9f33c21a9ac0495fb1e.png

Edited by SkyySX

Bug: Taskbar stay visible when pressing windows key even after refocusing the borderless windowed application.

For example Elden Ring:

ZgK8pgP.jpeg

Annoying workaround: Switching to f.e. Spotify and back to borderless application.

Hi Tihiy, in the taskbar alignment settings, we can only pick between the two:

1) all buttons (Start, Weather, Search, apps) aligned on the center, or

2) Start button (+Weather, Search, etc) aligned on the left while the apps' icon/buttons on the center.  

So, is it possible to show only the Weather button on the far left side but keep the Start button, Search, apps on the center (like the original taskbar)? 

As depicted in the screenshot, I want the Start button on the left side of the Calendar (center of the taskbar) instead of displayed on the left side next to Weather.

image.png.aa964186b15d0a88a6806f14ab7c0ccc.png

Thank you

On 2/9/2022 at 1:23 AM, Tihiy said:

i cant download it

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>8B80TJT9FAQRPDY6</RequestId>
<HostId>oqWNXh+0QCn6y86P5PsbCBf9AO600u8SHtjnvVmDXDj4Y5Df9p6SvE9IyuC8sjvkbivQMKhrE48=</HostId>
</Error>