StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

Anybody else have a bug where switching to the Win11 Command Bar shows the Win7 Command Bar? I've had this issue with every build and version. Right now I'm using the Win10 Ribbon UI.

Edited by dolfise

what am i missing is the correct question as looking at a few screen shots i see the taskbar showing different shades or not fully transparent - i have skimmed 36 pages in this thread and can find nothing but whatever i try the taskbar is fully transparent

the image below from earlier in this thread shows it as i want it but how do i achieve that - if its a setting in SaB or win11 i cannot find it

EDIT - well i have got it working - every other setting takes as soon as they are changed in properties - the taskbar colour and transparency needs the system rebooted or signed out of - maybe its my system its an upgrade from win 10 not a clean install and on a laptop that i had to add the reg fix for TMP and CPU

taskbar.png

Edited by adacom

I have numbers indicating duplicates showing on items I pin to the Start Menu, I have attempted to rename via Properties and it just increases the number. Currently using 3.3.3. Is there a location where the .lnk exist that is not the usual locations?

5nxs7ukJar.png

11 hours ago, mu23 said:

is there a way to backup my startallback configuration? i want to restore configs after reinstall windows 11.

I back up the registry keys, otherwise I had seen a little software that did that :)