StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

Ah I see, I suppose SaB has to load second? If so couldn't I delay the task or whatever SaB uses to initialize? When I manually restart explorer.exe the problem goes away and both seem to work fine.

Would there be any way to get an option to choose which monitor the Start Menu opens when pressing the Windows key when using the enhanced Windows 10 taskbar? For example, an option to choose between always opening on the main monitor and the current behavior (opening on the monitor last interacted with). The default behavior (not using the enhanced Windows 10 taskbar) is for the Start Menu to open on the main monitor always when pressing the Windows key.

When i choose the Windows 7 style explorer the menu bar doesnt go away like in the startallback.com screenshots.

Is there any way to fix this?

Windows 11 21H2 Build 22000.493

Menu.jpg

Edited by Ghuso
Added Windows version details

On 3/8/2022 at 5:44 PM, Ghuso said:

When i choose the Windows 7 style explorer the menu bar doesnt go away like in the startallback.com screenshots.

Is there any way to fix this?

Windows 11 21H2 Build 22000.493

Menu.jpg

windows 7 explorer had the menu style at all times.

that was the style :P

6 hours ago, windoze said:

windows 7 explorer had the menu style at all times.

that was the style :P

:) You can hide the menu if u want but mine doesn't do anything when i go to organize -> hide the menu.
The menu stays there all the time.

32 minutes ago, Ghuso said:

:) You can hide the menu if u want but mine doesn't do anything when i go to organize -> hide the menu.
The menu stays there all the time.

Finally found the solution at another website, i dont know if i am able to put links to other site here.
I dont think it had something to do with Startallback, but i think something corrupted the registry because i tried many tweaks before using Startallback.
If someone has the same problem i could send the link via dm.

Hello, I want to report a BUG to you.

Dev latest preview version 22572.1 Has a hidden feature called a multi-tabHowever, when this feature is enabled via vivetool(vivetool addconfig 34370472 2), startallback causes the taskbar to stop and reload,after uninstalling startallback, the taskbar is restored.