StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

Just installed the latest version. Man what happened to the taskbar settings :-( I used to have it set to blur and around 7% so the taskbar looked nice and clear. Now same exact setting, it's way way to shaded in, not clear at all. And no matter what % I choose it doesn't really clear up anything. I am rolling back to the 3.2.2 that update was great no issues. First time using this program that I had to roll back to an older version :-(

Microsoft has removed old blur from newest Windows 11 build, and in older builds it's buggy. I understand the appeal of old blur, but this band-aid should should be ripped off sooner or later.

On 2/18/2022 at 7:28 PM, Tihiy said:

Microsoft has removed old blur from newest Windows 11 build, and in older builds it's buggy. I understand the appeal of old blur, but this band-aid should should be ripped off sooner or later.

Is it in 22000.527 that it's removed? Meaning it will stop working in 3.2.2 when installing this build?

might i make a request? it would be cool if the volume control was expanded to being able to scroll anywhere on the taskbar. this was an old feature in 7 taskbar tweaker that i loved. its just easier to point mouse over random empty spot on the taskbar and scroll for volume control. a setting that would allow us to choose between the current option and the updated option would be awesome as well. and have the volume control pop up while changing the volume as well.

i am currently using the free trial but will be purchasing the full version soon. tbph this is the best start menu/taskbar mod there is. good work devs :thumbsup:

Edited by james28909

Can anyone tell me how I can group the volume+Wifi icon again? I am using this app just to put the taskbar on the left of my screen, nothing else and I would love to be able to group those two together again, but I can't seem to find the option for it.

StartAllBack 3.3.2

- "Always show scrollbars" affects Win32 apps

- Improved animations smoothness

- Partial compatibility with Fences, Univeral Watermark Disabler

- Improved Wi-Fi icon opening reliability

- Fixed segments+blur scenario

In all but one aspect StartAllBack is superior to Start11:

Feature Request: Can you please add a Windows 10 tile menu like what is available on Start11?

If this is not possible can the Kinda 10 & Proper 11 option swap the Search bar and Power options? or have an option to swap?

This reduces the clicking and mouse travel to shutdown that I miss from Windows 10  

Thank you for considering :)

Menu Request.png

@Tihiy could you add instead of scrolling just on the volume icon to control volume levels, add an option to extend it to the notification area as well, or even the whole task bar. the more micro options you have, the more people will flock to yoru program. i would like to see this change before i commit to a purchase