StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

I'm pretty sure those 2 are related. I have no other modifications on my pc.
I had 3.1.5 installed with no issues, updated to 3.2 and this started happening.
then I uninstalled SAB, and the issue was fixed.
Then I installed SAB 3.2 again just to confirm, sure enough the issue was back.

9 hours ago, Tihiy said:

Well, browser is supposed to open. Make sure default browser is selected

Oh it is, tested edge,chrome,firefox setting em to default, absolute nothing happens, so can you provide a optional thing so I can get it sorted?

Still trying to figure out how to get a fully transparent taskbar. Only way I've found to do it is to enable dynamic transparency, but then it goes solid coloured when you click on the start button. The custom colour field doesn't let you make it transparent, and even manually setting it to ffffffff in the registry doesn't do it.

What am I missing?

9 hours ago, Tihiy said:

I don't know why would your browser won't launch, write your license details to startisback@gmail.com - i'll upgrade key manually

Sure, but I got many keys :)

Maybe there was another way, are you using another way than shell execute in the code? because I just tested an app code and it worked flawlessly opening links with shell execute.

Would you please offer a provide an option for purchase unlimited use without online activation? I don't like buying software which requires an online subscription to activation and would pay more for this.

I would like to buy this software but the only option is to rent it.

Edited by Kahenraz