StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

2 hours ago, Tihiy said:

StartAllBack 3.1.9beta

https://s3.amazonaws.com/startisback/StartAllBack_3.1.9b_setup.exe

There are new texts, care to translate

I just tried this new beta, and the missing icons after display change and the flyouts when the taskbar is at the top edge are fixed.

And, yes, it is a real case scenario for me. I need to switch the display for online class when sharing screen to keep the screen clean and hide ALT-TAB then switch again after the class for daily working.

Thank you. 

Just now, I tried to enable "Open Start on monitor containing the cursor" in ExplorerPatcher and the Windows 11's Start was shown instead of  SAB's Start.

Is it a bug? or is it just not yet supported in SAB with that option enabled in ExplorerPatcher?

Just got the new update, and it now moves the Win11 flyouts to the correct location. I love you so much for that, as even the legit Win10 taskbar didn't do that properly! (and it makes a hell of a difference on my 32:10 monitor)

Quick licensing question. If I purchase a second license, am I allowed to use one of them to install StartAllBack onto my work computer which is owned by my employer, provided I install it as "For me only". DisplayFusion for example explicitly allows you to do this in its license.

Edited by Lum

StartAllBack 3.2
When The Display Language is Arabic (Right To Left):
* Centering The Taskbar Icons Together with the start button, and the taskbar positioned at top or bottom caused the start button to disappear.

* Centering The Taskbar Icons Together with the start button, and the taskbar positioned at left or right no problem.

* Centering The Taskbar Icons, actually the icons not in the center of the taskbar.

Video:

https://www.file-upload.net/en/download-14783350/Video_21-12-17_00-40-04.mp4.html

4.png

Edited by humanangle

Is it possible to make app only show icon in taskbar when it has just one window, and show both icon and text when it has two or more windows at same time?

OR

just show icon at all conditions,and when click on app icon,open the window we opened at last time, when just move cursor on it, show preview like now.

Thank you to develop this software and i will those two ideas could make it better.:lol: