StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

"f you own StartIsBack license key, you can upgrade it to StartAllBack (for $1.5 x license PC count) within app"

but for me it says:"Upgrade fee: $7.49. This payment covers all computers applicable for your license."

9 hours ago, JankyMouse said:

As far as I can tell I can't make the new version behave like this without the background around the individual segments.

Don't turn on segments, just dynamic transparency

2 hours ago, IceKillFX57 said:

but for me it says:"Upgrade fee: $7.49. This payment covers all computers applicable for your license."

That's 1.5$ * 5.

StartAllBack 3.1.5

- Restores Control Panel applets redirected to Settings (System, Network and Sharing, Devices and Printers, Programs and Features)

- Rounded segments will have rectangular click area

- Increased start and tray buttons width on 2-in-1 devices

- Fixed default jump list with customized color / blur

- Fixed wt.exe problems on some systems

- Fixed new program highlighting not updated after reset

- Fixed start button stuck pressed with native start menu sometimes

- Details pane will be unhidden when enabling via GUI

Edited by Tihiy

What's the difference between these icons that show twice plz?

I've clicked on each of them and see zero difference.

Also Tihiy could you add an option to allow configuring of 
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\MMTaskbarGlomLevel ?
Since MS has has removed the GUI option in Windows 11 to configure it at least for now.. is a nice quality of life option for many.

Is there any chance of unlocking some extra transparency for the startmenu and taskbar? I want to see some of my background bleed through
but even on the lowest setting I only see a little and on the taskbar it's almost imperceptible.

Also any chance of not having the icons having their colors factor into the transparency? I think it makes more sense to only have the wallpaper/background colors come through.

icons.jpg

Edited by Ryrynz

15 hours ago, Ryrynz said:

What's the difference between these icons that show twice plz?

I have no idea, delete them

15 hours ago, Ryrynz said:

MMTaskbarGlomLevel

Option is there if you have multiple monitors

10 hours ago, helmutcheese said:

"Restores Control Panel applets redirected to Settings (System, Network and Sharing, Devices and Printers, Programs and Features"  < can we have option to toggle this on/off please.

How does this affect you?

The one on the right is better for me as more settings and not a big waste of space at bottom as I use it daily and as I said before the choice is nice to have so much so I no longer use the SaB old style Start Menu more so since last Dev update you can show more on the PIN's and as there is no toggle button for it (like in SiB ) and you said quite adamantly it would not be coming back but I like the SaB taskbar and some other features, and some I do not use.

spacer.png

Edited by helmutcheese

On 12/2/2021 at 3:05 AM, Tihiy said:

Don't turn on segments, just dynamic transparency

I must've missed it then. Looks good on 3.1.5 now. Thanks man I appreciate it. Threw you 5 bones for a license . Keep up the good work. :thumbup

1034654747_GIF2021-12-616-28-56.thumb.gif.4849934d70fa30a41d1d9f7d4f9f2a45.gif

Last month, when I buy a license and start use from version 3.10, I see this bug, but not been fixed until now. When right click on a picture thumbnail, all the first menu will disappear when goes to secondary menu. but right click on a picture without thumbnail will be no problem. 

4 hours ago, XXX said:

1034654747_GIF2021-12-616-28-56.thumb.gif.4849934d70fa30a41d1d9f7d4f9f2a45.gif

Last month, when I buy a license and start use from version 3.10, I see this bug, but not been fixed until now. When right click on a picture thumbnail, all the first menu will disappear when goes to secondary menu. but right click on a picture without thumbnail will be no problem. 

After I tried this link: http://startisback.com/StartAllBack_setup.exe , the above bug was fixed but “explorer.exe” can not restart (as the picture attached) unless I reboot my computer. version remain 3.15 no change.

2021-12-06_20-42-05.png