StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

9 hours ago, crypticus said:

its windows 10. you don't have widgets or teams? thats why. also for some reason you don't have INKs and people too. yours look a bit sketchy

try on real windows 11, and you will get teams/chat and widgets

try on fresh windows 10, and you will get INK and people

...server preview 10.0.22463.1000, that have the new windows 11 interface

This not Windows 10, it even superceed Windows 11, the build is 22463.1000

Edited by wmn

Server preview and regular windows 11 will be different its for server ofc it won't have some features its something close to ltsc.... install normal regular windows 11 if you want to see that option.

I'm trying to report a bug. and fix a bug with SCREENSHOT AS PROOF. please stop arguing or saying i don't have it bla bla bla ofc you don't have it you are on a server build......

Edited by crypticus

29 minutes ago, crypticus said:

Server preview and regular windows 11 will be different its for server ofc it won't have some features its something close to ltsc.... install normal regular windows 11 if you want to see that option.

I'm trying to report a bug. and fix a bug with SCREENSHOT AS PROOF. please stop arguing or saying i don't have it bla bla bla ofc you don't have it you are on a server build......

Yes I know, but the fact that SratAllBack does not show the option on the server ofc, that's mean that StartAllBack does not do a blind job with that option.

I tried your reg key mod and removd Teams, then re-installed StartAllBack, but the menu option is still there.

Edited by wmn

It is strange that SAB for W11 did not have the option of adding panel context menus without changing the panel itself... I like the original W11 panel, the only thing missing is the RMB menu. But StartAllBack turns on all the panel's features at once, and immediately replaces it almost completely, even in the "Classic" version, both the behavior of the icons and the Start button, and it does not even allow the Start button to leave the original one, for some reason from W10 by default, which just turns white when you hover the mouse... SiB in Windows 10 is more flexible...

Version 3.0

- Added mouse wheel on volume corner icon volume adjustment

- Larger flyout menus used on touch displays

- Separated disablement / cleanup for apps and recent items lists

- Implemented proper policy for Widgets / Chats taskbar icons

- Disabled immersive menus with Classic (no DWM somehow) mode

- Fixes for install / uninstall with UAC off

3 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

- Added mouse wheel on volume corner icon volume adjustment

awesome, man. but can you make this also for control center icon? i personally hide the volume and network icon and use the new control center one only. 

Hello Tihiy,

I just realized that StartAllBack removes the verbs "Cascade windows", "Show windows stacked" and "Show windows side by side" from the Taskbar right click menu when it is enabled. Can you please restore them, have an option to restore them, or at least a Registry setting? Why are they removed? They are quite handy to quickly snap non-minimized windows with two clicks.