StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

Just now, mf_y2k said:

How to get the crash dump?

Updated to the Build 22478 and now whenever I try to move the taskbar to the secondary monitor, Explorer crashes.

i'm affraid your build is not yet supported. the supported build is the curent stable release, 22000.*

Edited by andreymd87

6 hours ago, sweethoneybee said:

Have you ever tried to restart your PC after messing it all up. Sometimes that works wonders. ;)

You know, there is a direct link to Windows 11 taskbar settings in StartAllBack, then it could happen that a person using it will temper directly with the settings, then if that affect StartAllBack coherence, then it is a bug.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, andreymd87 said:

i'm affraid your build is not yet supported. the supported build is the curent stable release, 22000.*

ok, thanks.

P.S. one feature request: remember the monitor where the mine taskbar ir located at, because I had to move it to the secondary monitor after every restart.

I know I'm not the only one who likes to keep the notification area on the secondary monitor.

Edited by mf_y2k
feature request

Used to be like that in SIB which did mostly work on Win 11, I have asked above more than once but gotten no reply as I am not sure if the Win 11 Start Menu button was removed intentionally from the very top of SiB/SAB menu or if a bug as many shortcuts there broke a few update ago (I re-added them).

spacer.png

Edited by helmutcheese

32 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

Transparency is there, i don't know how you managed to disable it 

yeah right. i disabled and re-enabled the "colorize everything with accent color" and the translucency came back. thanks anyway

33 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

Transparency is there, i don't know how you managed to disable it 

but. this translucency is more visible than start menu or taskbar. or even the native jumplist. maybe there is an ability to make them all to look same? without touching overrides in the advanced settings.

StartAllBack 2.9.95 (RC6)

Available only if you check for updates

- Worked around z-order bugs with system modal error dialogs

- Fixed Aero Peek invoked on thumbnail control buttons hover

- Fixed Task View crash on Dev

I really want to finish with RCs, so please curb your enthusiasm

1 hour ago, Tihiy said:

There is no dual start menus anymore. I understood your request, please stop asking.

Seriously less of the attitude (it is not the first time) esp. as I paid for your app each time, I never seen any reply to it and I cannot read minds.

Basically you have made this now defunct for myself and no doubt others.

Please keep on topic for release feedback. If you have a question, start a question thread or write to support email.

Please refrain from repeating same stuff, flame wars and personal attacks.

Support will try 'We're sorry you're not satisfied with experience our app provides' attitude if you have problems here.