StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

20 hours ago, crypticus said:

thank you very much for fixing custom style problem. this software worths every penny.
btw: connect item has missing option at startallback. (only 2) startisback has all 3 options

Yes I can confirm. Connect To item has no display as a link option. Also right click on it -> Open does nothing.

Hi,

1) I enable the chat icon using StartAllBack taskbar context menu.

2) I go to windows 11 taskbar setting and disable the show chat icon.

2) The icon would not disappear, but the option to enable the icon is now unchecked in the StartAllBack taskbar context menu.

3) If I enable it again, still using StartAllBack taskbar context menu, there will be a new chat icon that will appear close to the first one, and so on if I repeat the action above.

Capture d’écran 2021-10-15 150740.png

Thanks.

Edited by wmn

1 hour ago, Tihiy said:

Well yeah, if it hurts when you do that, don't do that

Are you not interested in knowing bugs, in you software? To fix it an provide a flawless software you even charge for? It would bei kind of different, if SAB would be an open source project.

We make the effort and invest our time and test your program and report the errors - free of charge. It would be the least if you would honor this and be grateful.

27 minutes ago, geneticplasma said:

Are you not interested in knowing bugs, in you software? To fix it an provide a flawless software you even charge for? It would bei kind of different, if SAB would be an open source project.

We make the effort and invest our time and test your program and report the errors - free of charge. It would be the least if you would honor this and be grateful.

We are a very large group of testers (and users) :)), but he's a single developer.

Edited by xpclient

Explorer crashes and restarts when you press Task View with the following settings.
Of course the task view doesn't work.
Use enhanced classic start menu = on
Use enhanced classic taskbar = off

The task view works normally with the following combinations.
Use enhanced classic start menu = off
Use enhanced classic taskbar = off or on

11 hours ago, geneticplasma said:

Calm down dude. Tihiy is always trying to give his best in this flood of feedback. Reasonable updates of StartAllBack happen nearly every week. Such a good tool support is really rare out there. He must not kill every fly on the wall.

Also not every reported problem is a bug of StartAllBack. Sometimes people simply don´t use it in the recomended way by mixing the settings with the ones from Win11 and Tihiy has to find out all that by himself.

Edited by sweethoneybee

10 hours ago, wmn said:

Hi,

2) The icon would not disappear, but the option to enable the icon is now unchecked in the StartAllBack taskbar context menu.

3) If I enable it again, still using StartAllBack taskbar context menu, there will be a new chat icon that will appear close to the first one, and so on if I repeat the action above.

Thanks.

why are you doing this? why not just set your daily config and stay with it?

i personaly don need this chat and dont care about it.

image.thumb.png.35e9d1f70acbce96b432bd2113aaac49.png

17 hours ago, wmn said:

Hi,

Thanks.

Have you ever tried to restart your PC after messing it all up. Sometimes that works wonders. ;)

6 hours ago, Query Nest said:

Explorer crashes and restarts when you press Task View with the following settings.
Of course the task view doesn't work.
Use enhanced classic start menu = on
Use enhanced classic taskbar = off

The task view works normally with the following combinations.
Use enhanced classic start menu = off
Use enhanced classic taskbar = off or on

Can you provide crash dump / info?