StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

Thanks, I was unaware those settings were different to MS ones as it lets us do things we can no longer do in Win 11 like disable the Vol icon (I use EarTrumpet so do not need two).

I am still none the wiser if the MS Win 11 Start Menu button is meant to be gone after the update a few days ago as I now have to disable SAB to use it on the occasions I need to, before there was a button at the very to of the SAB Start menu to do so.

Edited by helmutcheese

2 hours ago, Tihiy said:

StartAllBack 2.9.94 (RC5)

thank you very much for fixing custom style problem. this software worths every penny.

btw: connect item has missing option at startallback. (only 2) startisback has all 3 options

Edited by crypticus

hey @Tihiy just found an bug, when u get an error with any application/program such as 0x0003 or any similiar error like that, startallback stops work and you can't press anything till you close the error window (also start icon dissapear while it happens)

image.png.498b6de973c5944e110e6334454d9d7c.png

Edited by nicely

Thank you so much for great software. I have one issue.

When startisback enable, it auto change background dialogs on dark mode to rgb 32, 32, 32. How can I fix it ? I want use dialog color of my theme. 

Thank you so much!

Untitled-1.png

Edited by Steve017

4 hours ago, nicely said:

hey @Tihiy just found an bug, when u get an error with any application/program such as 0x0003 or any similiar error like that, startallback stops work and you can't press anything till you close the error window (also start icon dissapear while it happens)

image.png.498b6de973c5944e110e6334454d9d7c.png

strange bug. it works fine for me

3 hours ago, Steve017 said:

Thank you so much for great software. I have one issue.

When startisback enable, it auto change background dialogs on dark mode to rgb 32, 32, 32. How can I fix it ? I want use dialog color of my theme. 

Thank you so much!

Untitled-1.png

what windows version you use? and what themes are these? any third party app?