StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

Please kindly add system tray button (volume, battery, wifi, etc.) to all monitors' taskbar, not only date and Windows Ink/Pen button. 

Also, I love the old All Program's flyout menu (Windows XP Style), but its too small. It will be better if the menu is bigger (the icon, the text, and the padding) or even better if the size can be customized,  My laptop screen & second monitor is touchscreen and the menu is kinda too small to tap.

I also noticed that the submenu should be displayed on the right side of the > icon, but it is shown in the left side instead (as shown in the attached screenshot). 

image.png.1c1a583b94f80b9e34ae03f0a275f748.png

Another thing is the context menu in the Explorer looks unfinished (idk if it is already fixed)

image.png.78f307cc19e0a56aef91518d334305f1.png

16 hours ago, helmutcheese said:

Same for me but how did you disable stock Vol Icon, I just set it to not show so it is above in the Overflow section.

Right click taskbar -> Properties -> Notification Area Icons -> Turn system icons on or off (near the bottom) -> Volume -> Off.

It might crash explorer a few times, it does for me, but it works fine after you have actually set it. I did have to move the volume icon out of the overflow section and into the tray before disabling it though otherwise the setting wouldn't stick.

StartAllBack 2.9.93 RC4

- Added Chat icon to taskbar :ph34r:

- Added Control Center optional system tray icon

- Tweaked new font setting

- Fixed low-color menu bitmaps display problems and more

55 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

- Added Control Center optional system tray icon

Thank you :D

Got a bug with the font changing though, it will hang the configuration window until it is forcefully terminated.

28 minutes ago, sweethoneybee said:

Adobe App Icons are also invisible/white in Explorer Context Menu after installing Adobe Acrobat. Looks like a few Programs are effected by this issue.

What are those even? Still in RC4?

Thank you, Tihiy, for Control Center icon and for fixing NVIDIA/AMD Control panel context menu icons! Both fixed in RC4.

- Can you make it remember last used page in Configuration instead of always opening on Welcome page? :)
- 'Enhanced classic jumplists' works great now with drag-towards-center-with-mouse but has a minor conflict with 7+ Taskbar Tweaker. If in 7+TT, right click is set to "Standard window menu", it still opens jumplists instead of classic context menu of the taskbar button. And Shift+right click does nothing/is broken with enhanced 7 style jumplists enabled and when 7+TT set to open window menu instead. On Windows 10 with StartIsBack++, there is no such conflict with 7+TT.
- Title bar system accent color ignored by configuration window and selection on the left for which page of config is active is extremely faint/difficult to see
- Use new font for classic UI works after Explorer restart but it made the Configuration dialog hang in dev channel build 22471.1000 as soon as it is checked. When frozen config window is re-opened, that setting is unchecked even though the menus actually use the new font
- There's this app called FileMenuTools: https://www.lopesoft.com/index.php/en/products/filemenutools The empty icons for some of its menus look like this with black square icons with StartAllBack enabled: https://i.imgur.com/79sFZo9.png. With SAB disabled, they look normal: https://i.imgur.com/LrlJMNL.png

Edited by xpclient

11 hours ago, Tihiy said:

What are those even? Still in RC4?

Thanks Tihiy, you did it in RC4, all icons are visible again in context menu. And big thanks too for bringing back classic Windows Paint again. I was pleasantly surprised to suddenly have it back with RC4. You would do me a big favour if you could also bring back classic Windows Photo View as an option because i would prefer also that, didn´t like the modern one in Win10 already.

9 hours ago, xpclient said:

- Use new font for classic UI works after Explorer restart but it made the Configuration dialog hang in dev channel build 22471.1000 as soon as it is checked. When frozen config window is re-opened, that setting is unchecked even though the menus actually use the new font

Yep, still having this issue in the official Win11 build and now I can't revert back the changes!!!